• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Quarter Finals

Lineout was a joke but penalty was fine, Willis went straight off his feet and was told multiple times to leave it

Toulouse is not playing well but such a shame to have such biased refering, none of the 4 referees have mentioned the shoulder in Dupont's head despite having numerous replay of it, lots of calls going exeter way

Toulouse is not playing well but such a shame to have such biased refering, none of the 4 referees have mentioned the shoulder in Dupont's head despite having numerous replay of it, lots of calls going exeter way
Ignored a french player slapping a chiefs player in the head after he got tackled into touch...

Here we go. Are you posting this from the stands? 4 officials pouring over the replays (thanks French TV) and you still think you're right?

They literally did though
And did nothing about it ? what a joke !

Ignored a french player slapping a chiefs player in the head after he got tackled into touch...

It is called patting. Anyway, the one on Dupont would have worth the bunker for any player in any other situation, amazed that it ended up with nothing. Not calling it a red card as Dupont was going down/Intention was not awful but yellow and review at the least

Here we go. Are you posting this from the stands? 4 officials pouring over the replays (thanks French TV) and you still think you're right?
Ho yes, I'm clearly right, Shoulder to head, there is no other way to describe it but hey I guess it is not anymore about reality but rather about tribes huh ?

And did nothing about it ? what a joke !

It is called patting. Anyway, the one on Dupont would have worth the bunker for any player in any other situation, amazed that it ended up with nothing. Not calling it a red card as Dupont was going down/Intention was not awful but yellow and review at the least
I know what a pat looks like, be didn't pat him, he smacked him.

Geez Toulouse are scary

Prem teams will be desperate for Willis once it gets nearer next RWC, but the amount of press calling for a drop in selection frites is gonna be annoying

Latest posts