• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Quarter Finals

I actually backed La Rochelle last year 😅

This year Leinster are more steely I feel

I have always said it, the only one who can bring down La Rochelle in Dublin is the sixteenth man from Leinster, Mr. Wayne Barnes. :)

A Munster supporter supporting Leinster is not unnatural see an abomination !

Barnes being accused of not actively harming an Irish team's chances:

122E8C7B-0E34-4F41-8619-969F3586138C.gif

I have always said it, the only one who can bring down La Rochelle in Dublin is the sixteenth man from Leinster, Mr. Wayne Barnes. :)

A Munster supporter supporting Leinster is not unnatural see an abomination !
Just because I say Leinster probably have better chanve to win doesn't mean I support them. It more a case I just want to see a good game. Not overly invested for either team.

Be reasonable guys, Leinster will face the double European champion who has nothing more to prove since last year, La Rochelle lifted the ***le in Dublin.
This evening Leinster will receive the same price, there is a gap between the two teams which you refuse to accept but at the same time you all claim that La Rochelle is less strong than last year, this evening we are going to prove to you that La Rochelle is superior to Leinster.
The forward compartment of La Rochelle is above that of Leinster in every way and that is what will make the difference.
My god, Anglo-Saxon solidarity, I'm not being a troll, I'm just being realistic and honest with you.

Not a fan of leinster but they have probably maintained the level that I don't think will win Europe but could. They like at 95% of what is there. La Rochelle have went backwards and are probably at 75%. And that before I factor in the travel

Be reasonable guys, Leinster will face the double European champion who has nothing more to prove since last year, La Rochelle lifted the ***le in Dublin.
This evening Leinster will receive the same price, there is a gap between the two teams which you refuse to accept but at the same time you all claim that La Rochelle is less strong than last year, this evening we are going to prove to you that La Rochelle is superior to Leinster.
The forward compartment of La Rochelle is above that of Leinster in every way and that is what will make the difference.
My god, Anglo-Saxon solidarity, I'm not being a troll, I'm just being realistic and honest with you.
u mad bro troll GIF

Great first half by Harlequins.

I'd expect Bordeaux to come back in the second half but they look exhausted

Quins playing good rugby ATM.
Ball in contact seems to be on their terms, allowing front foot ball and then options seem to also be well chosen.

Latest posts