• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 4

For all the hype about Russell he's left 7 points out there so far.

Wtf was that from wade
Literally dove head first into the diving players hip and knocked himself unconscious
No attempt to tackle or anything

Exeter still haven't worked on their defensive rucks, getting frequently turned over in Europe. Slade currently doing nothing to suggest he should be ahead of Daly for England.

Exeter still haven't worked on their defensive rucks, getting frequently turned over in Europe. Slade currently doing nothing to suggest he should be ahead of Daly for England.
Well Slade is actually playing at centre this weekend whereas Daly is not. Thats a fairly important advantage.

How do you manage to run away from all your support and get isolated when you have a 3 man advantage? That is staggeringly stupid.

Then with a 3 man advantage you chuck 6 of your own players on the floor and kick it away with the first bit of possession you get. Exeter really aren't thinking much.

Weird yellow for ASM. Not sure if I agree its anything other than a scrum to us but I'll take it.

Exeter not managing to score a single point and even almost conceding a try whilst up 3 men is pretty embarrassing. These are supposed to be professionals and they can't execute anything with such a huge advantage? Hodge just butchered the only chance they really made in that whole period. It was practically a walk in for Slade but Hodge didn't even think of passing. How can professionals be this unaware and clueless?

Weird yellow for ASM. Not sure if I agree its anything other than a scrum to us but I'll take it.
An expensive yellow too boot. 3 tries so far after we've been struggling to put points on the Board despite being largely the better team but for small things not going our way.

Slightly confused assuming Sale were deemed to take too long with their line out which would have lead to them properly relieving pressure, however that's proceeded by a scrum set up taking time followed by a Ulster lineout that takes what appeared to be considerably longer.

Slightly confused assuming Sale were deemed to take too long with their line out which would have lead to them properly relieving pressure, however that's proceeded by a scrum set up taking time followed by a Ulster lineout that takes what appeared to be considerably longer.
Plus the reason we took so long was because we were making a substitution - hard to a take a lineout when your hooker isn't on the pitch!

This commentary is appalling, almost makes me miss Dayglo

Possibly our worst performance of the season, just absolute dog **** decision making and discipline

Possibly our worst performance of the season, just absolute dog **** decision making and discipline
Defence was pretty good for the most part but failure to relieve pressure and territory just made it too bigger ask, Hill looked to be a pen machine, I didn't have the commentary on so hard to always know who was conceding pens.