• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Heineken Champions Cup 22/23 - Rd 4

He has. I know how much the Welsh love Tips but I'd be starting both Morgan and Reffell ahead of him. Let Tips come on with 20 to go to use his skill to exploit some space.
Nah. Tips point of difference is that he's Tipuric. Morgan and Reffell, while different, have much more similar skill sets. For the balance I'd like to see Reffell and Morgan going at it for that final spot along side Tips and Faletau

Nah. Tips point of difference is that he's Tipuric. Morgan and Reffell, while different, have much more similar skill sets. For the balance I'd like to see Reffell and Morgan going at it for that final spot along side Tips and Faletau
I agree but given that Gatland never liked pairing Warburton and Tipuric I'm assuming he still won't like the idea of dual opensides. I'd be very surprised if it's not 1 of Wainwright or Tshiunza at 6 with Morgan, Reffell and Tipuric battling for 7. And if that's the case, then I'd pick both Morgan and Reffell over Tips.

I agree but given that Gatland never liked pairing Warburton and Tipuric I'm assuming he still won't like the idea of dual opensides. I'd be very surprised if it's not 1 of Wainwright and Tshiunza at 6 with Morgan, Reffell and Tipuric battling for 7. And if that's the case, then I'd pick both Morgan and Reffell over Tips.
True but he was singing the praises of the back row against Australia so reckon he could be tempted. He did do it on occasion. I remember Warburton and Tipuric playing once against Pocock and Hooper and they (Tips and Warburto) were amazing. We'll see, you're probably right but I think first off he'll want Tipurics experience

If you had said to me a couple of months ago we'd beat Montpellier home and away and Leicester away I would've asked for the number of your crack dealer.

Nice deserved win that, if it was at a French stadium it wouldn't never have been given against the home side they'd never have produced the angles to make the decision.

Disgusting decision from a frankly pathetic group of officials.

All came from a free kick for scrum feed too.

Disgusting decision from a frankly pathetic group of officials.

All came from a free kick for scrum feed too.

angry morton salt GIF by Emma Darvick

Latest posts