• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Glitches

well he has to get points some way, he hasn't got any tries this season in the s14 :)

I was playing through the 6n with my bro & we played the last match France (Me) vs Wales(my bro) It was either Wales or France to win it, my bro had 3 injures, then after he used up all his subs he had another 2 injuries. He was gutted cos we played 4 games straight without saving the game once. :%#%#:

Another glich (dunno if it has already been posted) is if you put a player out of positon he will knock on the ball 9 times out of 10. My bro was Scotland (this was during the 6n too) & Henderson got injured, He had no centres on the bench so he brought on Patterson there & with every pass (exept for two) he knocked the ball on. :wall:

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 8 2006, 01:51 PM
I was playing through the 6n with my bro & we played the last match France (Me) vs Wales(my bro) It was either Wales or France to win it, my bro had 3 injures, then after he used up all his subs he had another 2 injuries. He was gutted cos we played 4 games straight without saving the game once. :%#%#:

Another glich (dunno if it has already been posted) is if you put a player out of positon he will knock on the ball 9 times out of 10. My bro was Scotland (this was during the 6n too) & Henderson got injured, He had no centres on the bench so he brought on Patterson there & with every pass (exept for two) he knocked the ball on. :wall:
that also happened to me but in WL, my centre got sent off.....thats right sent off........what happened was they put a flank in the centre..(magne, who's got glue for hands) and polterborne who was centre to the wing :rahh:

they fu<ken dropped balls like no tomorrow :%#%#:

i lost all my scrums and i subbed magne for a wing then swapped polterborn with my winger

i score in the last 3 minutes to draw the game 15-15 and it went into over time.....i eventually won 20-15....it was a league cup match too...PHEW!

"butter fingers" is all the commentator was sayin

Dunno if it's been said, but... Yesterday I was playing a game in World League, and I subbed my 1st 5. Right at the end of the game, my substitute (Hougaard) scored an absolute stunner of a try. I decided it was worth watching the highlight reel over and over again because of it's brilliance.
When I finally came up to that highlight, it showed my original 1st 5 scoring it, NOT Hougaard.

Luckily Hougaard got credited the try in the stats, otherwise HB would have had two angry Sth. Africans on their arse.

...Because Sth Africans are gay.

Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 8 2006, 06:16 PM
Luckily Hougaard got credited the try in the stats, otherwise HB would have had two angry Sth. Africans on their arse.

LMAOROFL!!! :lol: :lol:

Has anyone mentioned already how at some scrums where it's the computer's ball, that after they win they scrum the halfback just stands there scratching his nuts until the ref blows it up and awards the scrum the other way?

sumtimes i win the scrum and it happens to my WL team, the ball stays right under my hooker....so im pressing the hook button and my stupid hooker Smit wont hook the ball.

stupid gay south africans

Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 8 2006, 08:16 AM
Dunno if it's been said, but... Yesterday I was playing a game in World League, and I subbed my 1st 5. Right at the end of the game, my substitute (Hougaard) scored an absolute stunner of a try. I decided it was worth watching the highlight reel over and over again because of it's brilliance.
When I finally came up to that highlight, it showed my original 1st 5 scoring it, NOT Hougaard.

This happens quite often, when you've mad a sub, in the replays it's always the original lineup.

Something else I've noticed is that when you make a sub, say to replace an injured second row with a no8 and then swap the no8 with a flanker that has a secondary position of second row, the sub (no8...are you still with me?) will remain binded to invisible scrums or after making a tackle/run he will lie on the ground as if injured and just join in the game after the next stoppage.

That mostly applies to Capetonian South Africans Kaftka

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Mar 5 2006, 08:45 AM
A deliberate "glitch" from the commentator.

"Kelleher whips it out!"

After news got out that he was serving an adult film star the infamous accolades are still comming lol!
Aaaah yes....and there's Grant Fox saying the following ....." and it's been a tough day in the office so the coach is pulling him off.... :toss: "

Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 7 2006, 10:56 PM
Yeah, that's annoying. The goalkickers have 50 goals, 45-odd of them are penalties.

And Joe Rokocoko is leading the Drop Goals... with 13!!
Joe is only 3rd in the drop goal stakes this year for me, ma'a nonu is leading with 17 and leading the tries with 6. This is quite a big gripe for me, I think the gameplay is stellar, but its not as though they have in depth stats tracking anyway, recording tackles per game, turnovers per game or anything. I would expect if they only include the basics that they could get the basics right!

Another thing i noticed is that there was a player who scored a record 37 points in a game (first round of the season) but didnt score a try, kick a penalty or score a drop goal.....

As for Joes dropgoal skills, i dont know about you but its very difficult to score a dropgoal with any player who isnt at first 5, well from a set piece anyway. So either Joe is playing first five for the blues or he is making a break, running the length of the field and pulling up to kick a dropgoal.

another glitch ive found is on the AI's defence. (not sure if its been mentioned)

i made a break with a winger and only the fullback to beat.
but then the full back just crab ran right of the field and was stuck in the rolling advertising boards. pretty funny but annoying.
the fullbacks defence in 2005 was much better.

next years version should include defence rush up setplays...hell they should include the defence moving up

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 9 2006, 10:16 PM
next years version should include defence rush up setplays...hell they should include the defence moving up
Next years version should include better defence full stop

when i put players in ther secondary position they still have that stupid exclamation mark on them......why?

on pc version, in scrums sometimes you can't get the ball out after the feed and your stuck in the scrum til' you collapse it, really really annoying! :%#%#:

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 14 2006, 08:47 PM
if you wait long enough it will reset
it just keeps resetting.....................................
...................................................FU@K!

it just happens once every now and again for me, and only once.

still its quite a big bug and one that ea should have sorted out b4 release as it takes time and slows the game down

Latest posts