• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sidhe's rugby challenge glitches

What was the glitch in the video in the first post?
Looked fine to me

They loves an offload though, don't they? :p

It should've just been called - Sonny Bill Williams Rugby Challenge.

The offloads are insane.
The animations/cut scenes/replays are pretty good.
The scoring animation is really stupid.

What was the glitch in the video in the first post?
Looked fine to me

They loves an offload though, don't they? :p

You cant see the flood lights on the camera side of the staduim running across the screen. Top of the screen there are black shapes. LOL you must be blind or one of the Sidhe testers:p.

Ah yeah, didn't notice that before (was concentrating on the play thinking that it might be one of the glitches where the ball hovers in mid air and no one can touch it, or the scrumhalf disappears)

Ah yeah, didn't notice that before (was concentrating on the play thinking that it might be one of the glitches where the ball hovers in mid air and no one can touch it, or the scrumhalf disappears)

This game unfortunately has many issues. Wish it was not the case as I not a fanboy of either ***le. This was released with a host of problems which I am sure Sidhe were aware of.

offloads can be edited, love the rucking system! reminds me of JLR95 rucking system..cant wait for this game to come out in oz...by then the glitches a fixed and then i can finally throw RWC in the bin lol

I don't care about gliches;just wana play that game,hope season/career is not like world league in 08 and more like madden or fifa:)

We've got a thread for reporting bugs over on our forums, which the development team are monitoring, and work on a new patch is going really well :)

This game unfortunately has many issues. Wish it was not the case as I not a fanboy of either ***le. This was released with a host of problems which I am sure Sidhe were aware of.

I don't think rwc2011 is fairing to much better with a similarly long glitch thread.
sidhe have acknowledged the problems and are working on a patch I'm sure the game will be a lot more enjoyable once they have fixed the bugs.

I don't think rwc2011 is fairing to much better with a similarly long glitch thread.

I wouldn't say that - While RWC does have many glitches, RC has more game-breaking ones.
By that I mean, while RWCs glitches may be annoying, it seems that RC has more glitches that cause you to have to reset the game to play on (scrumhalf disappearing, ball randomly hovering and being unplayable)
However these are the ones that Sidhe are working on patching, so they'll be gone shortly

I wouldn't say that - While RWC does have many glitches, RC has more game-breaking ones.
By that I mean, while RWCs glitches may be annoying, it seems that RC has more glitches that cause you to have to reset the game to play on (scrumhalf disappearing, ball randomly hovering and being unplayable)
However these are the ones that Sidhe are working on patching, so they'll be gone shortly

I think it's pretty even. There seems to be a lot of problems with subbing in rwc that at least are requiring people to quit out to the main menu. Then there are at least 3-4 posts of people saying the game is just straight crashing while in matches on tour mode.

anyway as you said sidhe are working on patching their bugs and I'm sure HB are watching the forum to fix bugs in rwc. end result both games will be better to play.

This is not a comparison thread it is a glitch thread. Specifically aimed at pointing out issues about RC not RWC. RWC has its own thread and it has its fair share of bugs etc.

Milla, I know you have a bugs/glitch thread on Sidhe forums, but this is for the TheRugbyforum. My hope that both companies patch these glaring issues present as it is a game breaker for some.

This level of bugs is really not acceptable for any ***le.

glitches for rugby challenge arent really gameplay breakers ;) just the ball doing its tour with 3 players for 1 sec then back to footy...RC didnt have to worry with the rugby rules stuffin up like RWC. Gone a the days when you cant trust the game referees!

I didn't realise having several glitches which need you to actually quit the game wasn't considered gameplaybreaking

I didn't realise having several glitches which need you to actually quit the game wasn't considered gameplaybreaking

Doesn't happen very often. I have had the game a week and have not once had any of these glitches, no doubt they do occur but it isn't every game or anything. The actual gameplay is fantastic, the glitches are a separate issue.

Latest posts