• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones Discussion [SPOILERS]

Dragons r OP, plz nerf

That was a brilliant episode!
Stark reunion (I half though Arya would book it), Plenty of Bron (and he survived!) and an epic battle to boot! Great to see the dothraki in full flight!
I really want Jaime to switch sides, for all the **** he's done in the past (doing my boy Ned dirty) I really like him.

Yep, brilliant episode. So watching it again before the 9pm showing.

"Rickon? No, Dickon". (cue childish sniggering at his name).

Last edited:
Really? I thought it was a bit of a dull episode. Barely anything happened and no action worth talking of at all.

The Stark reunion seemed very flat. Not sure whether it was the quality of acting or just the way it was written but there was no emotion between Sansa and Arya when they saw eachother.

The Stark reunion seemed very flat. Not sure whether it was the quality of acting or just the way it was written but there was no emotion between Sansa and Arya when they saw eachother.

I feel that was intentional, they have both become much darker, cynical and less naive than at the start. I think both have become less open and unwilling to display emotion due to their experiences.

What a great episode.

From finally seeing the dragon glass mine, to showing Dany the existance of the White Walkers, Stark Reunion, and an epic fight scene. Only thing that would've made it better was if there was one of the hotties showing some flesh...

Is littlefinger on Arya's list??

What a great episode.

From finally seeing the dragon glass mine, to showing Dany the existance of the White Walkers, Stark Reunion, and an epic fight scene. Only thing that would've made it better was if there was one of the hotties showing some flesh...

Is littlefinger on Arya's list??

don't think so,

Really? I thought it was a bit of a dull episode. Barely anything happened and no action worth talking of at all.

Are you being sarcastic rage? End battle? I Loved it. But then I am easily pleased when Drogon is used. Granted it was best viewed the first time, as the adrenaline really kicked in when watching the battle.

Tyrion now realising the full horror of backing Daeny versus his own family.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

I believe my wife (who was watching with me) tried asking me something during that battle. I responded with 'shhhh I've been wating years for this'.

Jamie (who I don't believe will be dead) looking at the burning people from the mad kings daughter will strengthen his resolve into something more pius to defeat her now.

Honestly thought we'd see the end of Bronn during that.

Loved Bran's reference to Littlefinger's "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder" quote. Between him and seeing Arya fight I feel he's thinking he's in over his head now. I don't expect him to last by the end of the season. Arya killing him with the very dagger he gave Bran would be sweet AF
'

How, though?
He doesn't have any dirt on her and I doubt Arya has any interest in being in power/charge so he can't foster a power struggle between the two

How, though?
He doesn't have any dirt on her and I doubt Arya has any interest in being in power/charge so he can't foster a power struggle between the two

She is now "Lady Stark" so all he has to do is try to make her believe it's up to her to do what is best for the family and then claim Arya and Bran don't care for the family or her, tell her that the family will die out because of them. Both Bran and Arya have had their personalities fundamentally changed, Arya had to become no-one and Bran has become the 3 eyed raven, in that sense neither are really Starks any more.

She is now "Lady Stark" so all he has to do is try to make her believe it's up to her to do what is best for the family and then claim Arya and Bran don't care for the family or her, tell her that the family will die out because of them. Both Bran and Arya have had their personalities fundamentally changed, Arya had to become no-one and Bran has become the 3 eyed raven, in that sense neither are really Starks any more.

I think he'll try to do that, but he definitely won't succeed. In her own words, quoting her father, "the lone wolf dies but the pack survives". Highly doubt she'll go against that.

How, though?

Did you not see the looks Sansa gave Ayra when she was fighting Bri?
and Littlefinger saw that.

I mean Sansa might become jealous of Ayra, she had the worst path of the two really.

I might be reading too much into it but i feel their was a definite reason why we Sansa was watching her with littlefinger and why we saw Sansa expressions and IMO it is laying the plot for a rift.

I mean Ayra would side with Jon if there was a power struggle between Sansa and him which i think Littlefinger will be looking at trying to create.

Last edited:
Fair points,
I think I'm just being naive in thinking Sansa has opened her eyes to little fingers games. Realistically she's probably just aware of when he's trying to play others (that knife given to Bran) but will be blind to what he's doing to her.

Fair points,
I think I'm just being naive in thinking Sansa has opened her eyes to little fingers games. Realistically she's probably just aware of when he's trying to play others (that knife given to Bran) but will be blind to what he's doing to her.

Who knows, i just feel that littlefinger is getting quite alot of screen time this season so reckon he will play an important part.
I reckon he could get into Ayra head pretty easily aswell.

I just feel that Littlefinger has a big role to play and not in a good way. (Otherwise it's a bit of a waste of a character IMO).

Fair point again
I'm really interested to see what's going to happen with the knife. It was in the book that Samwell was reading so it's obviously more significant than just Rhaegar's old knife

Latest posts