• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Game of Thrones Discussion [SPOILERS]

Really great episode. I don't think Jamie will kill Cersei, like Olenna said I think he really does love her - in my opinion I think it's more likely Jamie will speak to Tyrion at some stage and he'll leave behind Cersei, it's clear they're implanting doubts into his head anyway.

I also don't believe that anyone would be capable of taking on Super Mountain in combat. He seems pretty indestructible.

Am I the only GoT fan that is not at all interested in 'Cleganebowl'?

Let's be honest, SuperMountain is basically a robot; a big, strong mute. I'd much rather have seen the brothers fight in an earlier season where he was more of a human and less like Frankenstein's monster.

I'm still waiting to see what Littlefinger is going to do, he will inevitably make some attempt to take the iron throne before the end and my guess is it will involve betraying Sansa to Cercei first.

What are the chances of Wedtetos become a Republic, thus ending the Game of Thrones forever? Can't see it being a happily-ever-after scenario though, most likely something akin to the Communists replacing the Tsars, claiming to represent the will of the people but actually being as bad or worse than what came before. (Probably Littlefinger)

I'm on board with the anti-Dany clique. She's such a whiny entitled little shitbag, for all her moral highground she's always been just as much about "IT IS MY DESTINY TO RULE BECAUSE IT IS MY DESTINY" as any of the other options. And she's a ******* terrible ruler, for all that her heart is in the right place (basically) almost all the decisions she's made have been TERRIBLE and saved only by wise council from far more savvy people who for some reason cream themselves over her - and she then treats like **** with her ******* God complex.

On top of that, I just don't think she's a good enough actress to pull all of those contradictions off

I can't believe they killed Davos.

Pretty brutal way to go, Jon snow feeding him to the dragons screaming "I am more than just the king in the north!!!!"

I can't believe they killed Davos.

Pretty brutal way to go, Jon snow feeding him to the dragons screaming "I am more than just the king in the north!!!!"

Yeah that was pretty extreme, although the nude khaleesi scene made me feel better.

Another good episode.

If jon bends the knee i will lose it though, she is such a **** leader.

Agreed, great episode. Jon's getting to the point where he doesn't really have a choice if he wants the best chance against the Walkers. Loving the Onion Knight's little jibes, very funny. I guess if Jon and Dany were to get together, that might solve the whole bending the knee issue.

Finally, she's unleashed the dragon(s). Thought the cgi was pretty good in that episode as well. Continues to be nicely balanced on for all sides to have a chance of being a player in the war.

robson-jerome.jpg

Yep we need to get Robson to stop fishing, so they can rule together.

I was thinking more of a role such as 'Weasle Codfish' for Robson - Squire of Ser Bron of the Blackwater...

Latest posts