• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOXSPORTS Fantasy Rugby 2012

Much like the Catholic church, I've made a few changes this week. Joe Pietersen comes in off the bench, Francois Hougaard comes in for Brendan Leonard and Elton Jantjies for some silly Australian. Right, who's Lozenger's Lads, cos you're cruisin' for a bruisin' this week lad.

Much like the Catholic church, I've made a few changes this week. Joe Pietersen comes in off the bench, Francois Hougaard comes in for Brendan Leonard and Elton Jantjies for some silly Australian. Right, who's Lozenger's Lads, cos you're cruisin' for a bruisin' this week lad.

I get the feeling you might just sneak a victory here - Lozenger's Lads only got 191 points last week, and looking through their team they will be lucky to get half that this week unless they make a lot of changes....

I get the feeling you might just sneak a victory here - Lozenger's Lads only got 191 points last week, and looking through their team they will be lucky to get half that this week unless they make a lot of changes....

Wooo cripple fight!

SomeTeam ready to prove they aren't just eh...
... ...
Some team :p.

Seriously though now that I understand how things work a little better team is looking good!

code doesn't seem to work. has the league been closed or something?

**** psychic duck (no offense) beat me by 18. Have to get rid of Ioane he's done terrible of course then he'll start doing well.

Question: Is there a maximum amount of transfers a person can make? I.e is there any inherent disadvantage to me making my maximum transfers every round.

Using your allocated transfers every week doesn't make a difference but you only have one wildcard you can use it whenever you want but only once. It allows you to make infinite changes in that week.

I hate everyone who has Adam Thompson doubly so those who have him as captain.

I hate everyone who has Adam Thompson doubly so those who have him as captain.

Up until this game he hadn't been playing too well and i actually thought of dropping him, but thought he should have a decent game because they are playing the Rebels. I also normally pick my captain based on their opponent, and that was Thompson again. I know the points are not finalized, but he got me a cool 182 points by himself :)

EDIT:Just checked this morning, make that a cool 214 points.

Last edited:
Did well for the first time in ages this week. Unfortunately I forgot to put Lealeaifano in ahead of Halangahu there was about a 70 points difference between them.

Hey guys im not in the league this year,i missed the rego but just a heads up for this week.... Picks need to be finalize by Thursday 5th 7:25pm Ozzie time due to the Rebels/Blues game played on Thursday this week.....Hope no one gets caught out :)

Anybody used their wildcard yet? Rene Ranger & Digby Ioane can kiss my backside.

Well, after using my wildcard after the 1st round I've gone from 22st to 5th. The mathematicians around here will say that the info after 33% of the tournament- which is precisely where we are- is as likely to reflect the end info (ITO player performances) as anything so just load your team with the 22 players that have done the best to date.

The only question to consider is whether to go for 'steady' players or players who had a 'blow-out' and backing them to have another one..

Latest posts