• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOXSPORTS Fantasy Rugby 2012

Darwin is currently beating me by a point. God I hate him.

I still love you though :p

Not the best week for me. Many of my best performers were on my bench (Bleyendaal, Pretorius, Retallick, Coetzee), and my captain (Vito) got -7 points, which doubled to -14 :mad:

Bad week for me but I can build from it.

I was under the impression that benched players scored half points which kinda messed me a little bit but now I know.
Do I have to use transfers to get a benched player to swap with a starting player? If not, then how do I move them?

Bad week for me but I can build from it.

I was under the impression that benched players scored half points which kinda messed me a little bit but now I know.
Do I have to use transfers to get a benched player to swap with a starting player? If not, then how do I move them?

No you don't use any transfers if you swap and bench and starting player around. You can do this by going to the 'my team' tab, and simply dragging the player around (then confirming the changes at the end). You can do this as often as you like and it won't cost you a thing :)

I still love you though :p

Not the best week for me. Many of my best performers were on my bench (Bleyendaal, Pretorius, Retallick, Coetzee), and my captain (Vito) got -7 points, which doubled to -14 :mad:

Not a bad start for me, although I thought Ben May was going to do a similar thing to what Vito did to you Darwin ... excellent turn out this year , it looks like I don't get to play either of you guys in pool play ... or have a grudge match with PDT, for that matter ...maybe we will meet in the play offs ... if I get that far

I can't really complain. Should have stuck to some of the guys I had 1st time round (I probably repicked the entire team 3 times) but dodged a bullet by not having Vito and Burger at the end in favor of Koster and Thomson so it looks like I'll come through ahead in the 1st match-up.

Thanks for a good game, Someoke. You did much better first round than I did last year.

Right, first round scores are confirmed. The good news for TRF_Feicarsinn is that I didn't beat him by 1 point. The bad news is I beat him by 11 ;)

Congrats to 'The Large Males' who are leading our conference after round 1, and are currently ranked 66th in the world.

Now time to drop Victor Vito and never pick him again.......

Urgh, next up Stormer2010.2 15 vs Willekrugertuin; 3rd place vs 4rth place (TRF league)... gonna be tough.

mine too :( not a valid league code... this is a private league right? there are several options :?

Unfortunately you wont be able to enter the league, as the season has already started.

We seem to have let our standards drop this year, (Or the rest of the world got better) Average who was consistently last last year is 17th. :huh:

I accidentally entered two teams in to the comp, i created 1 account a while ago and forgot that i created it and made a new 1.

Lucky for you people i will only compete with my real team. My team managed to meet the highest scorer in the first round.
Still didn't do badly and there's heaps of room for improvement, lol I have a good team that will score heavily every round.

Its because its a head to head league, if it was classic you'd be grand .

ok, no probs...

no point in me playing with then, cuz i don't play for points.. its too easy... I can just select all my backline with players that kick ingame... lambie, o'conner, beale as my outside backs cruden, barrett, maybe steyn as inside back etc... no point in that...

i play with players i like... selecting with heart instead of head... makes it more fun... also try to select players in their position... like an no8, openside and blindside... picking a real dream team that can actually play...

;)

Right, first round scores are confirmed. The good news for TRF_Feicarsinn is that I didn't beat him by 1 point. The bad news is I beat him by 11 ;)

Congrats to 'The Large Males' who are leading our conference after round 1, and are currently ranked 66th in the world.

Now time to drop Victor Vito and never pick him again.......

tumblr_m02payfNT71r4sk0e.png

Right, got my team ready for this weekends games - hopefully my captain wont get negative points this time!

Latest posts