• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Sorry guys I made a mistake. Thought this was the round with 3 teams on a bye, with 4 available transfers. My bad

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - get it it's good

Im up against UnderAchivers this week hope i can win this round:)

Christ, I knew last week would come back to bite me
Got rid of Carter and Freuan, and couldn't bring them back due to the bye-week of whoever it was this this week and getting rid of those players =/
AAC better get a hat trick!

Edit: just realised that it's Hurricanes not playing this week, so I've really got no excuse =/ No idea why I didn't bring them back

Not looking good, Beale and Mitchell have so far just 9 points between them.

Saders looked really good, how's Fruean so cheap, and why is he and SBW listed as outside backs?

It will be interesting to see how the Tahs bounce back from this one?

Christ, I knew last week would come back to bite me
Got rid of Carter and Freuan, and couldn't bring them back due to the bye-week of whoever it was this this week and getting rid of those players =/
AAC better get a hat trick!

Edit: just realised that it's Hurricanes not playing this week, so I've really got no excuse =/ No idea why I didn't bring them back

LOL, I feel your pain; I have Freuan and Matt Todd on my bench and had a feeling the 'Tahs were going to not get the ball wide. Should have acted on my instinct. At least I did manage to convince myself far enough to bench Beale and promote Waylon Murray. Hoping that at least pans out.

AAC has had a mixed bag sofar but i am sure he will be worth at least the 30 or so you lost out on with Carter. I'm also hoping the Brumbies dominate posession against the Reds and keep ball in hand as I have 4 brumbies myself; Moore, Chisholm, Giteau, Coleman. Go, Brumbies!?!

LOL, I feel your pain; I have Freuan and Matt Todd on my bench and had a feeling the 'Tahs were going to not get the ball wide. Should have acted on my instinct. At least I did manage to convince myself far enough to bench Beale and promote Waylon Murray. Hoping that at least pans out.

AAC has had a mixed bag sofar but i am sure he will be worth at least the 30 or so you lost out on with Carter. I'm also hoping the Brumbies dominate posession against the Reds and keep ball in hand as I have 4 brumbies myself; Moore, Chisholm, Giteau, Coleman. Go, Brumbies!?!

Beale was crap for his standards he didn't do too well for my tally,but i did have Todd,Carter and Freuan.

Beale was crap for his standards he didn't do too well for my tally,but i did have Todd,Carter and Freuan.

Well, I expect you'll have a good round then, especially considering that most people would have Beale so him doing badly for you is much over muchness really unless your head-to-head opponent happens to not have him of course.

Haha! I'm So glad that Beale and Mitchel were mud! And ive got Carter and Freaun! A bit gutted to have Thorn on the bench though :( hopefully Isaac Ross can perform against the Rebels...

Good start Shaggy, this could be pretty close

I don't know if anyone else is keeping tabs on the 'fantasy stats' tag but at this stage our league is the 2nd most competitive league IE 2nd highest avg score overall!!

Good work, chaps! Lets keep it up.

Haha! I'm So glad that Beale and Mitchel were mud! And ive got Carter and Freaun! A bit gutted to have Thorn on the bench though :( hopefully Isaac Ross can perform against the Rebels...

Good start Shaggy, this could be pretty close

I think you're right ... it will be close Dan, you have more players yet to play I think ... I've got to hope that Morne Steyn doesn't have too good a game (even though I have him too), as he's your captain :)

Last edited:

Latest posts