• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Had to use the wildcard, too many weak links plus the Saders/Canes cancellation.

Working out alright so far, I already have nearly as many points as my last round!?

Good luck peeps.

not sure if Olyy got his transfers through or not, but he'll probably still beat me ... I gambled on the Brumbies players scoring plenty of points against the Rebels ... that plan didn't work out so well :) ... Bulls players aren't going so well either at the moment

1st time ever i was cheering for the Highlanders as i had Thompson and Nasi Manu in my team well done boys you got me some good points:) Fourie Du Preez your letting me down 2 weeks in a row!!!

I did do, but don't count on it!
Matfield currently on negative points due to penalties, and Kirchner on very few, due to Bulls basically being pants!
Didn't make much from the Brumbiers or Highlanders games either =/
Hopefully Beale (my new captain) and Mitchell impress again, and Cooper and O'Connor too

I did do, but don't count on it!
Matfield currently on negative points due to penalties, and Kirchner on very few, due to Bulls basically being pants!
Didn't make much from the Brumbiers or Highlanders games either =/
Hopefully Beale (my new captain) and Mitchell impress again, and Cooper and O'Connor too

Yep, I had Matfield, and M.Steyn as my captain (didn't get too many points), I also have Mitchell and Beale, but I guess I should hope he doesn't play too well now :) ... don't have Cooper though ... O'Connor's team has a bye

... I guess i've got to hope my Blues players and shark (1) and stormer (1) do well

Argh! Didn't realise that! Got Pocock on my team too
Really need to pay more attention to what's going on :lol:

Gah,
I was considering replacing O'Connor with Barnes this week, but decided against it,
So now I'm going to get 0pts instead of many :(

I have Pocock on my team...dreadful thing is I was paying attention and I had convinced myself he was playing....as opposed to dropping him for Pierre Spies

Shaggy's already beating me by 35pts, and has 15players in his team, not 13 :(

Damn!! I tought the Canes and Saders would get like average points or something due to the cancellation....Well that's 2 defeats in a row for me...

I'm Pretty close at the moment I am hoping for a nice performance from my main man Fourie :p

Shaggy's already beating me by 35pts, and has 15players in his team, not 13 :(

Thanks for the game Olyy, a closely fought match despite your lack of players

... "Full Credit" to your team ... "I think Rugby was the winner on the day" ... "it was a game of two halves" ... "thanks to the ladies in the kitchen" ... "best of luck for the rest of the season" :D

Last edited:
1st time ever i was cheering for the Highlanders as i had Thompson and Nasi Manu in my team well done boys you got me some good points:) Fourie Du Preez your letting me down 2 weeks in a row!!!

That's what makes this league so exciting. I Hate Hate the Sharks but I was willing every Lambie kick to go over and every metre he gained had me on the edge of the my seat. Thank you to all those are in the league because this has been the best season so far and we are only in week 2. As for those guys below the "Average" team please don't give up hope this things changes like the wind. And for further motivation Fox give the highest scoring team of the week $1000 so even if you are 1-14 maybe you can cash in on the $1000 in the final week to make it worth your while.

Argh, my team is stacked with Crusaders and Hurricanes players... I had 3 empty slots!

Anyone else can't get onto Fox Sports Fantasy SuperRugby? I can log in but when i try to see my team or points it just keeps loading.

I go away for 3 days (Beat portugal U18's in their own back yard by the way), and look whats happened. despite filling my team with 'stars' and spending as little as possible on the bench i still loose. I was expecting tonnes more points than that. devasted. and to rub salt in the wounds, ive only got 4 available transfers, with 8 players on a bye, and my subs arn't exactly good enough to get points in their place. fubar

I go away for 3 days (Beat portugal U18's in their own back yard by the way), and look whats happened. despite filling my team with 'stars' and spending as little as possible on the bench i still loose. I was expecting tonnes more points than that. devasted. and to rub salt in the wounds, ive only got 4 available transfers, with 8 players on a bye, and my subs arn't exactly good enough to get points in their place. fubar

Well done on beating Portugal.

But why do you have to change 8 players, its only the Hurricanes who are on a bye?

Well, I'm pretty glad I used my wildcard even if it means i will have to keep subbing with an eye looking 3 rounds ahead.

No soft centers, you can't have 8 players ona bye as only the Hurricanes have a bye and you can't have more than 4 of them in your team. Just check again.

I had a look at the 'fantasy stats' tag and saw my fantasy team was listed as being the 2nd most 'valuable' team in Fox Sports' fantasy game. What does that mean? Is it the cost? I did sub early and maybe the increase in players' value?

Latest posts