• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

I already hate this game, Coenraad Oosthuizen has less point than Nonu.....!? The only good thing going for me is that Cooper is my captain, so come on Quade!

You hate this game already? The only time I have ever taken a Shark (I hate them with a passion) and Lambie score a whole 12 points. Fruen had 14 and I wouldn't have contaminated my team with a Shark. And the needs to be a follow-up story on Fox. They talked about how Quade and Chilitoddler were the most picked players. Well for all of us that bit on the cheap price for Chilitoddler we are egg faced this morning. My bench hooker Hore scored 21 to Chili's 0. Oh I love the frustration though keeps you going all year round. I think its like golf. You hit one shot all round and it keep you coming back for more. Steyn, Beale, and Gits are giving me false confiendence that I might be competative this year.

I'm pretty pleased with my forward pack!!! Which is good cause my backs have been very average so far... Cummon Genia and Cooper :D Lets hope that not picking Pocock doesn't come back to haunt me :eek:

Can anyone explain how the transfers work once we've started??? do we sell/buy players and does there price change???

Okay, so who is who?

I am Stormer2010 Xv (obviously). As obvious is Olly'a Awesome team and a few others and well I guess Charles, your team is Tokyo Gaijin seeing as the owner's name is Charles and lives in Tokyo LOL. Scrumit, obviously you are the first team since you opened the league. The rest, please identify yourselves.

Know thy enemey! (Mine for the round is Griquas Chiefs - bad luck on picking Nonu OMG what a bad discipline)

Never thought I would be so happy to have Kurtley Beale in my team. That's 88 points from 2 players. Should have bought more Waratahs (especially Mitchell but so damn expensive)!

I see I haven't the good fortune of drawing Mr Avg for the season LOL. Oh, well.

RoughRiders, And I Think So Far So Good, 253 Points :)

I was doing so well, until I clicked on olyy's team to see he had cooper and o'conner and knew I was doomed. Those two against the two I had left to play higginbottom and fingaa. I blame carter and nonu.

But olyy well played mate.
When do we get to change players and how does it work.

And my team are called southern strike btw.

Cheers

Yeah Dont rub it in.
Thinking of getting rid of nonu for somone like o'conner/gits/cooper. And youve got to keep carter really, if i got rid of him, the next round he's bound to hit 7 from 7 and a try. Weak link in my backline was J P Pieterson with Nil points ¬¬

hard lessons being learnt.

Last edited:
I can't believe how few points i got from Cooper and Genia! They're my most expensive guys and together they only got 24 points!!! How gutted... Although i won by a pretty good margin, Sorry Meeks Gold :p

Wow just figured out how to view how I went ... thanks for the game Rabid ... looks like i've got Olyy round two ... should I be worried :)

yes mine too lol.This week i got to replace Pocock cause of the bye and Hosea Gear cause he injured and maybe Nonu so far .I had a shocker this week with my team points.

haha just swapped them with my reserve still got my 3 transfers yeah!!!

Do we actually get points from our subs. Considering using my wildcard, to get rid of all my subs for dirt cheap ones. And filling my team with stars. Or nottttt.

When does the 'transfer window' reopen. And when do the rankings come out etc

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - get it it's good

Do we actually get points from our subs. Considering using my wildcard, to get rid of all my subs for dirt cheap ones. And filling my team with stars. Or nottttt.

When does the 'transfer window' reopen. And when do the rankings come out etc

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - get it it's good

You don't get points from your subs unless one of your starting XV don't play in that round.Thats when your subs replaces that player not playing and your subs points will be added towards your team score at the end of the last game played for that round.

Transfer windows are open anytime.Wildcard option you get 1 for the season meaning you can make unlimited amounts for that round once you use it its gone.

Just a tip:Wait until Friday when the team line-ups are confirmed in case you put someone in your team who isn't playing that week:)

Last edited:

Latest posts