• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Scrumit2 = KhatreEsa Dragons I drew BiggestBoss (?) and he pulled 70 so far. Will be on the edge of my seat the rest of the weekend. Love It! Oh by the way never get too excited till Monday. Last Year Fox Sports would report on things Sunday Night and another on Monday. I think there systems pick up the easy points for live scoring, but the other issues like metres and things that it takes the scorers pages to enter; take a day or so to come out. My Son's team that won the finals was 21 points down on Sunday and come Monday night won by 9 points.

The way things work Nonu will have a blinder next week but you will probably have sold him LOL. Great pick with Mitchell. I can kick myself that I replaced him with AAC for the simple reason of having at least some money in the bank to ease transfers. Hopefully AAC can get close to Mitchell.

The most frustrating thing is that I changed it at the very last minute, if Giteau has a good game now that would suck.

AAC is quality, and at least you won't have the -17 points that Nonu has inflicted!

Happy so far, cowan mitchell and beale (captain) did me a huge favour. having nonu did lose me 12 points though

Well after all the updates it's not too bad I guess, 94 pts.

Kinda wish I'd gone with Beale over Freuan now though, he picked up almost 100 pts today - hopefully Robbie scores a hattrick and beats every defender on the pitch multiple times tomorrow :p

Yes!!! 184 points from the first two games so far, heres to many many more

Olyy i believe its your team against my team this round on the head to head, Good luck my friend.
you are gunna need it.
;)

Last edited:
I noticed we have a lot of the same players, so it's not even as if I can pray that yours all have shockers :lol:

The most frustrating thing is that I changed it at the very last minute, if Giteau has a good game now that would suck.

AAC is quality, and at least you won't have the -17 points that Nonu has inflicted!

My week will depend on whether Tana is actually a human or a Greek God from another time. If he can turn the Chiefs defense around from last year they will need to put a bronze statue of him on Mount Olympious. I punted on the chance that even he is not that great and went with Gits and AAC. My luck has worked those for as I chose Beale over O'Connor and those far it looks like a smart pick.

New to the forums ....how does this work,if you don't mind me asking???

Wow just checked Nonu's points that he got. -12 not too shabby considering he only play approx 40 out of 80mins,i can live with that.If he plays next week against the Crusaders he should redeem himself.Hammett should make Nonu captain so he thinks about what he's doing and stays on the field lol.

New to the forums ....how does this work,if you don't mind me asking???

How does which work the Forum or the Fantasy League?

If you talking about the forum. for me it's like the daily paper I click on the "What's New" and read and comment on anything I find interesting. Honestly with two kids and rugby training I do more reading than commenting. Might need to read the FAQ because i guess there are some rules to follow i.e. no short hand. Bilal would be screwed.

You can start your own forum just make sure you start in in the proper section. It does no good to start a forum about Rugby 2012 in the Cluib/Prov. section because A) you will get snapped at and B) if you are searching for true answers the guy with them may not find your forum because its in the wrong section.

Other than that have fun, contribute when you can, and be respectful of others.

if you are looking for a cool signature or Avatar (mines the Quade run) you have to look around through the forums and find someone that does them.

Even if you don't play Rugby 2008 check out the forum cause these guys are wicked talented and you'll enjoy seeing their artistry.

So just watched the Blues vs Crusaders Game, and the Chiefs vs Brumbies. Didn't really get as many points as i was hoping to be honest. Carter, did me no favours at all, so do i drop him, for him to slot every goal, and score a try next week?

And I've just realised i've made two selection errors, J P Pieterson not playing this round as he is injured (didnt show up) and the beast is on the bench

Guess it's all part of the fun.

Last edited:
I was really strongly considering Mealamu for my hooker, but decided to save some cash and get Chiliboy instead,
That came back to bite me!
Not a great morning for my team either, only 56pts from the 2 games,

I really need to start checking the starting lineups before picking my team, as well :lol:
Hopefully O'Connor, Pocock, Cooper, Matfield, Chiliboy and Carstens all have great games...

I was really strongly considering Mealamu for my hooker, but decided to save some cash and get Chiliboy instead,
That came back to bite me!
Not a great morning for my team either, only 56pts from the 2 games,

I really need to start checking the starting lineups before picking my team, as well :lol:
Hopefully O'Connor, Pocock, Cooper, Matfield, Chiliboy and Carstens all have great games...

A lot of my players need good games. Cooper, matfield, botha, fiainga, pocock, spies, higginbottom,
Fingers crossed.

Olyy mate, scores on the doors are My team - 218 your team -188. Getting real nervous. think you might just pip it last minuet mate.

I blame Dan Carter and Nonu

I have Carter too :p
Looking at our teams, I've got 7 players left to play, and you've got 8,
It's going to be very close
Heres hoping Bakkies Boths gets a red card! :p

Edit: D'oh! Just seen Deon Carstens isn't in the Sharks squad - that's both of my props not playing this weekend- and Chiliboy is only on the bench for the Bulls - really need to check teams first...

Last edited:
Hehe Mealamu got me the most point so far, 40 pts , not bad for a hooker. I really got to change my backrow though...

I already hate this game, Coenraad Oosthuizen has less point than Nonu.....!? The only good thing going for me is that Cooper is my captain, so come on Quade!

Latest posts