• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby - The TRF League

Thanks for the game, Dan the Man ... Kade Poki sure netted you some points in the last round

I don't know who Jamie McIntosh is, but he got me -1pts, the dick
I also had 2 players who didn't play =/

I was seriosly thinking of having Poki, Ranger and Lambie as my outside backs but decided with Lambie, Mitchell and Ashley-Cooper(whose been useless so far).
I should win my game anyway I think. I have Matt Todd and Chilliboy as subs coming on and I'm ahead by 10 points but it could have been glorious.

I don't know who Jamie McIntosh is, but he got me -1pts, the dick
I also had 2 players who didn't play =/

He's a prop playing for the highlanders and there captain this season.

He gave away 5 penalties today, the ***ker

I haven't seen the match yet - if the Highlanders were penalised at scrum time, the whole front row gets the points against them ... he's been getting me quite a few points in round 1 and 2

I got him because he was the highest rated prop (was bringing in the highest average points for the previous rounds), and was surprisingly cheap....oh how that backfired

Hehe, looking like my first win, this round...

I gotta get me a good backrower though, Nasi Manu sucks...

Thanks for the game, Dan the Man ... Kade Poki sure netted you some points in the last round

Dude!!! You friggen Slayed me! :vava: I thought that i had a pretty good round but then i looked at your points... over 500!!! Alexander and Thompson were very good!

Good Effort!

Dude!!! You friggen Slayed me! :vava: I thought that i had a pretty good round but then i looked at your points... over 500!!! Alexander and Thompson were very good!

Good Effort!

Mate, I got lucky with Alexander, and was very worried in the last few games - I honestly thought you'd won with three games to go ... well played and good luck for round 4 :)

What a dilemma... I picked Kade Poki as my backup outside back but he's been my best performer... do i sub him now that that Cory Jane is back??? Now I know how selectors feel... haha

What a dilemma... I picked Kade Poki as my backup outside back but he's been my best performer... do i sub him now that that Cory Jane is back??? Now I know how selectors feel... haha

I'm not even going to make a suggestion otherwise your going to be angry if Poki has another stormer against the Stormers. I am keeping him on though. At least until he actually has a bad game LOL. Highlanders saved my ass this week, particularly Poki and Thomson keeping the dream alive for me earning big points in the last game of the round!

That said, I would prefer they have an off day agianst the Stormers though LOL.

I caved in and paid the cash to get Adam Thompson...Screw #8s they are useless, my team has 3 flakers...

I hear you on Cory Jane and Kade Poki...I'll keep Jane on though, alongside with C Smith and Gear. They were the fist guys I picked for my team, and I WANT the points!!!

I caved in and paid the cash to get Adam Thompson...Screw #8s they are useless, my team has 3 flakers...

I hear you on Cory Jane and Kade Poki...I'll keep Jane on though, alongside with C Smith and Gear. They were the fist guys I picked for my team, and I WANT the points!!!

I am pretty sure Gear is still out injured (otherwise I would get him in ASAP as well). The difficult thing with picking Hurricanes players at this stage is that they only had 1 game so far which is crazy. Ma'a nonu had negative points in round 1 and is out suspended for round 4 but in all likelyhood he may come out firing in round 5 who knows.

I am pretty sure Gear is still out injured (otherwise I would get him in ASAP as well). The difficult thing with picking Hurricanes players at this stage is that they only had 1 game so far which is crazy. Ma'a nonu had negative points in round 1 and is out suspended for round 4 but in all likelyhood he may come out firing in round 5 who knows.

Yep Gear is still out for probably another month...
It is hard to know what to expect from the Canes players - I'm just going to avoid them for a round or two until I get a good idea of what sort of points they will be producing, as there are plenty of other options at this stage...

WHAT!! Hosea Gear is injured?! I didn't even know...***k!!

Well Poki it is then...

This head to head thing is working out for me, I'm 4th if it was a classic league I'd be 14th.

Haha, I'm the opposite! I got over 400 pts this round but still lost!!! If it was a classic league i'd be 6th, but I'm actually 15th... So Sad, and next round i'm up against Darwins_Warriors who is currently 2nd! I could e at the bottom pretty quickly if something doesn't change soon :(

WHAT!! Hosea Gear is injured?! I didn't even know...***k!!

Well Poki it is then...

Hosea Gear is always injured... I usually just assume he is injured unless I hear otherwise ;)

Haha, I'm the opposite! I got over 400 pts this round but still lost!!! If it was a classic league i'd be 6th, but I'm actually 15th... So Sad, and next round i'm up against Darwins_Warriors who is currently 2nd! I could e at the bottom pretty quickly if something doesn't change soon :(

Looks like you've been pretty unlucky, surely you are bound to have a few easy wins soon! Yeah looks like I've got you this week - I'm picking you are going to stack your team with Canes, so I'm going to be cheering for the Chiefs in the weekend ;)

Looks like you've been pretty unlucky, surely you are bound to have a few easy wins soon! Yeah looks like I've got you this week - I'm picking you are going to stack your team with Canes, so I'm going to be cheering for the Chiefs in the weekend ;)

Hopefully those "easy wins" start this weekend!!! ;) Hahaha

Having Thompson as your captain last week was freakin genius! I'm looking at your team and all i can seem to see is a bunch of those little yellow stars!!! :eek:

Hopefully my strategy will pay off for me this week!!! Go the Canes! :D