• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOX SPORTS Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

You know you had a poor round when you lose to someone seemingly not actively playing!

Darwin, I am sure I set it up to have QFs etc last year as well and it just didn't happen. Hope it's not the same again.

You know you had a poor round when you lose to someone seemingly not actively playing!

Darwin, I am sure I set it up to have QFs etc last year as well and it just didn't happen. Hope it's not the same again.

I've emailed the admin people at foxsports - hopefully they can sort it out before this weekend....

I've emailed the admin people at foxsports - hopefully they can sort it out before this weekend....

Those guys are useless but let's hope. I'm already over this year but I have to admit that is mostly due to the Stormer's poor showing in 2014.

Huzzah! Looks like they have finally got their act together and sorted out the playoffs. Good luck to all those involved. Unfortunately I'm not involved so I'm going to go sulk in the corner :(

Yes it is there thanks
See the site is auto refreshing lately, need to be fast or you will loose all your efforts
I am taking on the top scorer, whoopee

Huzzah! Looks like they have finally got their act together and sorted out the playoffs. Good luck to all those involved. Unfortunately I'm not involved so I'm going to go sulk in the corner :(

and what about us? I can make transfers...

Up against our Top placed player but don't think he even played.
Bring the semi finals

I'm out and knew it after the first half of the first game. I'm a bit surprised 3 others of our finalists scored lower than me (not the one I was up though unfortunately!) but that's the luck/not of the draw of which I had my share in the league stage.

Congrats to the finalists - [TABLE="class: ism-table-h2h-fix ism-margin-bottom"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: ism-al-right"]Ruckers United
[/TD]
[TD="class: ism-al-center"]349 - 344[/TD]
[TD="class: ism-al-left"]SH Trojans[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
and Ruckers United as the champ in 2014!

Latest posts