• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOX SPORTS Fantasy Super Rugby 2014

That's fine. I didn't even come close that time. Funny enough I didn't even slide in eaither of the leagues I'm in. Just got knocked out of the fantasy cup with that sub par performance, damn.

Don't feel bad - in round 8 they take the best performers of that round and create the cup. Stupidly not the cumulative scores but just that round.
That was my worst round of the year so i did not even make it in 2014...

Up against the mighty Stormtroopers this week. May the best team win. As long as my team is the best team :)

Well it turns out my teams wasn't the best team - a 9 point loss to the Stormtroopers (who didn't even need to field a full side...). That may be the end of my playoff chances. I'm still alive in the knock-out Cup which is a positive I suppose....

Last edited:
Well it turns out my teams wasn't the best team - a 9 point loss to the Stormtroopers (who didn't even need to field a full side...). That may be the end of my playoff chances. I'm still alive in the knock-out Cup which is a positive I suppose....

The amazing (playing against the lowly Lions) captain Folau and my Stormer players got the win for me. It's a bit embarrassing; I was under the impression the Reds were on the bye this week. Good luck in the fantasy cup!

By when is the cut off in our little league and what positions are competing for final honors?

See a few of us cracked 500 points this week, not a bad round

I didn't have as many top performers but managed to sneak a win. I see I'm going to have to bring my A-game as I am up against the log leading Holograms this week. Ouch.

I had a good week (for a change). It would have been even better if I had picked Robinson as captain instead of Moore (as I initially did before changing at the last minute...)....

Seems I've got another tough game this week ... But I seem to be progressing up the table :)

lol mate, check again 340-395 to him
Round not over yet and the summary page is always outdated; click on your names to get the exact score :)

lol mate, check again 340-395 to him
Round not over yet and the summary page is always outdated; click on your names to get the exact score :)

:lol::lol::lol:

F**king Fox!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter, I made 385 points! Good score

I'm on the top 20 for the first time!!! Yeah babyyyy :rock::rock::rock:

Hope I am seeing this wrong but we don't have the quarterfinals lined up, like last year.
My other open pool has it

Hope I am seeing this wrong but we don't have the quarterfinals lined up, like last year.
My other open pool has it

There was originally scheduled to be quarter-finals, but after I missed out I threw my toys and cancelled them.....

Only kidding :) The league was definitely set-up to include quarter-finals - I can only assume they haven't yet sorted out all the leagues yet....

Hope so, last year we missed out after it was created the same and we never could found out why

There was originally scheduled to be quarter-finals, but after I missed out I threw my toys and cancelled them.....

Only kidding :) The league was definitely set-up to include quarter-finals - I can only assume they haven't yet sorted out all the leagues yet....

What?????

Latest posts