• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2015 - Super Rugby

Wait and see, Nadolo just had a small cow for breakfast, he's ready :)

Wait and see, Nadolo just had a small cow for breakfast, he's ready :)

It would take more than a small cow to feed that lad.....

I also need to ask what is he doing eating breakfast at 11:30 pm? :p

Last edited:
As it stands after 2 games:

Gena: 1 player, total score a magnificent -1
Darwin, 4 players and front row - 46.4 of which Speight scored 41

As it stands after 2 games:

Gena: 1 player, total score a magnificent -1
Darwin, 4 players and front row - 46.4 of which Speight scored 41

So if you continue at this rate you will end up on -11 by the end ;)

Nadolo just had 2 watermelons as desert, he ask that you call him to discuss further ;)
and Nadolo says when it is breakfast...

Darwin, congrats on taking the honors, was close in the end, less than 5 points.
Fact the Reinach pulled out just before the game did not help my cause but within the framework of this fantasy league I take it on the chin

Cheers and well done

Darwin, congrats on taking the honors, was close in the end, less than 5 points.
Fact the Reinach pulled out just before the game did not help my cause but within the framework of this fantasy league I take it on the chin

Cheers and well done

Thanks mate. It was certainly a close final - I thought I was going to win convincingly until you got a massive score from your front-row!

It was certainly a very enjoyable competition. I think there could be some improvements made in the scoring system, but overall I think he concept / overall competition was very good. Hopefully next year we get a group of 10 active players, as I'm sure that would make it even better, and bring trading into play....

I'm sure most of you are already aware but Fantasy Rugby Draft is now up and running for the 2015 Super Rugby season.

We've taken your feedback around the scoring for the Loose Forwards, Locks and Front Rows on board and adjusted accordingly. They still won't score as Outside Backs or Fly Halves but they will contribute more.

There are also a number of other changes that you'll see on the site including chat, a waiver wire and a number of cosmetic changes.

Good luck for the season.

I'm sure most of you are already aware but Fantasy Rugby Draft is now up and running for the 2015 Super Rugby season.

We've taken your feedback around the scoring for the Loose Forwards, Locks and Front Rows on board and adjusted accordingly. They still won't score as Outside Backs or Fly Halves but they will contribute more.

There are also a number of other changes that you'll see on the site including chat, a waiver wire and a number of cosmetic changes.

Good luck for the season.

Fox Fantasy?

I prefer Fox :p

Not to be pedantic, but you did put a question mark at the end of your previous post, so you were asking a question I presume?

You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I played both last season, and I prefer this one over the fox one

Totally different competitions and this one requires proper management, also 10 points higher in difficulty
Will play both again this year

Darwin is on board despite inactivity here just so you know. Any other players interested in joining (AND WHO ARE WILLING TO COMMIT TO BEING ACTIVE!) post here. So far it's Shaggy, GenaZA, moi and the returning ***le holder Darwin.

My friend Dana will play as well he played last year as well, think his nick WilleKrugertuin

My friend Dana will play as well he played last year as well, think his nick WilleKrugertuin

I can get 1 guy seperate, 3 guys who'll only play if all 3 are in or all 4 of course and that'd be 9 total so far for assured active players but all are South African and surely we need some international flavor? I mean, otherwise we'll see the SA 'value picks' go too soon and we wouldn't know who to go for from NZ and Aussie!! If anything we need more Kiwi and Aussie players as a potential slight handicap to Darwin!

Who is going to create our league - I am happy with TRF as a name?
Shaggy to decide on the draft date and time

Latest posts