• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2015 - Super Rugby

@jonny24 , @SomeOke, @Conrad Smith

No problem, I have set up another league, TRF 2 , password = trfrocks , it's first in, first served.

I can change the draft time and date too if it doesn't suit.

Cool, I just joined. I'm not sure about the draft time yet, Saturday's vary for me. I'll have a better idea closer to the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

What do you mean? ... I'm merely guessing that you might not have left a space between the "F" and the "2" in "TRF 2" ... Jonny24 seems to have joined no problems, and, as i'm not standing over you, watching you try to join, or the site admin at the draft site, I can't say what the problem is.

Maybe, you could help by providing some details of what you've tried?

Draft time:

07/02/2015 18:58:00 UTC
07/02/2015 15:58:00 Local

Which country is the time zone? Australia or NZ?

Draft time:

07/02/2015 18:58:00 UTC
07/02/2015 15:58:00 Local

Which country is the time zone? Australia or NZ?

I think the local time is your local time - I'd convert the UTC time to your time to make sure

Once we get our 10 players, we can change the draft time to something more suitable for everyone, if we need to

No worries - @TRF_Mr Fish , @Gena_ZA, @BakkiesBokke , could you please complete the registration process/join the league ... I sent personal messages with the details, let me know if you didn't get them.

Maybe one of the admins should update the thread ***le to 20XV :)
Hi all, I'm working abroad at the moment. Sorry for the lack of reply. To be honest, I think I should stick to a less time specific fantasy league as I am having a nuts time at work. In fact I seem to be spending every waking hour working atm :(

Sorry to be a pain.

Hi all, I'm working abroad at the moment. Sorry for the lack of reply. To be honest, I think I should stick to a less time specific fantasy league as I am having a nuts time at work. In fact I seem to be spending every waking hour working atm :(

Sorry to be a pain.

No worries, I hope your work won't stress you out too much - thanks for letting us know

done and ready to rumble

Fantastic :) looking forward to some hopefully closely contested match ups with you again this year.

We are still looking for six players in TRF 2 if anyone else wants to give it a try

No worries - @TRF_Mr Fish , @Gena_ZA, @BakkiesBokke , could you please complete the registration process/join the league ... I sent personal messages with the details, let me know if you didn't get them.

Maybe one of the admins should update the thread ***le to 20XV :)

Don't know how I missed that! Only picked it up on the last page when quoted. Good idea- done and I 'stickied' as well for good measure.

- - - Updated - - -

There is still 1 spot open for anyone interested in joining our league..

I see I put my Fox sports update in the wrong thread. Anyway, both are full. It's exciting that the draft is just a week away. I really must tattoo that on my hand right now because I'm scared I'm going to forget!

I see I put my Fox sports update in the wrong thread. Anyway, both are full. It's exciting that the draft is just a week away. I really must tattoo that on my hand right now because I'm scared I'm going to forget!

Yes, TRF 1 is full, TRF 2 still has 6 spots left and the draft is only 1 week away. The more spots that are filled,the more meaningful the competition will be, so if you are thinking of joining TRFers, now is the time

Okey dokey I'm here now - though to be honest I'm not so certain that I'll be able to be online for the draft so it may just auto-populate for me.

Okey dokey I'm here now - though to be honest I'm not so certain that I'll be able to be online for the draft so it may just auto-populate for me.

I'm happy to adjust the draft times if we get a consensus from all of those involved. I think the best place to discuss that is to use the forum on the site.

Still only four on the TRF 2 comp, so I'll be opening it up to the general public in the next couple of days if all of the positions aren't filled before then.

I'm happy to adjust the draft times if we get a consensus from all of those involved. I think the best place to discuss that is to use the forum on the site.

Still only four on the TRF 2 comp, so I'll be opening it up to the general public in the next couple of days if all of the positions aren't filled before then.

Is doing an off-line draft a possibility?

Is doing an off-line draft a possibility?

I'm not really sure how they work and I think that most of us are looking forward to the online draft. Is the issue a matter of hours, or are you not available at all that day? If you are absent for the draft you will get the highest ranked available player when it's your turn. You can then trade out players later.

Edit: TRF 2 is now a public league, no password is required now, and anyone can join

Last edited:
Hi Shaggy

I am Gena_ZA friend, but need the password to TRF 1 to join.
Thnks
DanTheMan

Latest posts