• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2015 - Super Rugby

is there still space in TRF 2?

if so, how do i go about joining?

Sorry it's full, but there's plenty of public leagues if you want to give it a go ... You just register and select join a public league, select a league where the draft time suits, then log on for the draft. You can join the draft up to two hours before the draft starts.

Speaking of the draft, the draft is getting close for TRF 2, so I recommend logging in now

I totally forgot until the reminder email, and I was driving home from another city, so I had to walk my brother through how to do it on the phone! Got here after one pick though :)

Well done, lads!

;)

I picked the wrong fly-halves :(

Yep, picked an injured player ... You know that you can now trade players with each other, and from the surplus players in the player hub, right.?

Thanks bud, I didn't know it. Where I can see the list of injured players?

Please list the team names you guys use for the Fantasy Rugby Draft competition
Some are straightforward, others not.

My team is Gena's BadBoys

Please list the team names you guys use for the Fantasy Rugby Draft competition
Some are straightforward, others not.

My team is Gena's BadBoys

Team Shaggy is my team

Golden edge is my brother's team (Kiwidiver)

Just a heads up if you are new to this game, you have to do your own research into who is in the match day teams, who's injured etc.

The bench DOES NOT automatically substitute if one of your players in your starting line up does not play, so you need to be active.

I missed the draft and assumed I was out of this but my team's actually pretty awesome, the random number gods are with me.
Anyway if anyone wants to make a trade I have an over abundance of midfielders (Nonu, Saili, de Jongh and TNW) and need outside backs so PM me if you're interested.

I missed the draft and assumed I was out of this but my team's actually pretty awesome, the random number gods are with me.
Anyway if anyone wants to make a trade I have an over abundance of midfielders (Nonu, Saili, de Jongh and TNW) and need outside backs so PM me if you're interested.

Haha ... thanks for making me feel sooooo much better ... you beat me last week without even trying then :)

I thought I had you beaten, then woke up the next day to find Foley had scored over 40 points against me, and two others had scored 40 between them ... I scored well, and it was a close game ... but ... oh crap, I'm starting to sound like JK now, and have the same win loss ratio 0 from 4

Haha ... thanks for making me feel sooooo much better ... you beat me last week without even trying then :)

I thought I had you beaten, then woke up the next day to find Foley had scored over 40 points against me, and two others had scored 40 between them ... I scored well, and it was a close game ... but ... oh crap, I'm starting to sound like JK now, and have the same win loss ratio 0 from 4
Haha I'm so sorry, super undeserved.
It was your comment about Foley that made me click, that I might still be in this.

No doubt now that I'll be obsessively micro managing my team it's all down hill from here, much like my other fantasy league.

Haha I'm so sorry, super undeserved.
It was your comment about Foley that made me click, that I might still be in this.

No doubt now that I'll be obsessively micro managing my team it's all down hill from here, much like my other fantasy league.

Hehe, no worries ... my brother gave me ***** for counting my chickens before they hatched (and rightly so) ... thanks for the trade, and go luck

... I'm sure Mr Fish will appreciate my alerting you/waking you up :)

Hehe, no worries ... my brother gave me ***** for counting my chickens before they hatched (and rightly so) ... thanks for the trade, and go luck

... I'm sure Mr Fish will appreciate my alerting you/waking you up :)

Foley scored more points last week than my whole team?

Well, thanks for playing guys ... It looks like Darwin took out TRF1, and yours truly looks to have taken the honors in TRF2.

I look forward to renewing the rivalries next season

Latest posts