• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2015 - Super Rugby

Geng Dang it! ... I dropped Nonu to the bench this week :)

Oh noes - its me against the Shagman this weekend

I don't know what you were worried about - it was an easy win for you in the end ;)

Looks like you get to play each other over the next two rounds as well, as we have now entered the playoff phase.....

Looking forward to the finals unless Shaggy spoils my party

Last edited:
Yes pure luck man!
So this weekend is kinda semi's and then the June break with the final the first game after the incoming tours I presume?

It looks like the semi-finals are held over two rounds (I assume you get the cumulative score over the two rounds). It is a bit drawn out though - this weekend is the first leg of the semi-finals, but the 2nd leg is the weekend of the 4th of August!

The final is the following week (last round of the regular season).

Changed my post after I went to the site and clarified the last few weeks

Looking forward to the finals unless Shaggy spoils my party

... Well, it would be nice to get revenge for last week :)

... Looks like I'm losing momentum at the business end of the comp again :)

Shaggy, you had a standing 8 count in the 3rd round of our match-up, ref said you are good to continue, let's fight on ;)

Dammit, put my hopes on the Bulls, all their players hugely disappointing, stuffed up my effort
Grrrrrrrrrr

Dammit, put my hopes on the Bulls, all their players hugely disappointing, stuffed up my effort
Grrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, it looks like I have a pretty good lead going in to the second semi ... But I'm sure it will be swallowed up by Nadolo or someone :)

Darwin's game is looking close though

Seems my guys showed up for the second semi, bad luck Shaggy man sorry
Darwin, better get your lads warmed up now ;)

Seems my guys showed up for the second semi, bad luck Shaggy man sorry
Darwin, better get your lads warmed up now ;)

I'm not overly confident to be honest. 3 of my main scorers (Ben Smith, Visinia, Slade) are in doubt this week because of injury, and my top scoring players (Woodward) can't seem to make the Rebels starting lineup at the moment! Perhaps if I had rested my key players more during the season they would be in better shape for the final ;)

Yeah thanks ... I missed the deadline to change my team, been working 7 days a week, 12 hour days for a few weeks now, so I struggle to know what day of the week it is some days :)

Anyway, good luck to you both for the finals :)

Not a great start by either myself or Gena. At least I'm in the +ve's I suppose ;)

Speight coming through for you, well done
Fist game was a a disappointment for both of us

Latest posts