• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2015 - Super Rugby

yup, same here.
Glad it's working time in ZA, so will keep checking

yup, same here.
Glad it's working time in ZA, so will keep checking

It's working now ... although Darwin still has one win too many, and you have one win too few :D

Last edited:
done with my "steals" that is until we see the match line-ups :)

Sorry Shaggy, JP jumped right into my team for future use
and
revenge completed ;)

Sorry Shaggy, JP jumped right into my team for future use
and
revenge completed ;)

... no worries, I managed to get the mid field players that I wanted anyway ... although I kinda feel like the Highlanders must of felt like in seasons gone by, putting a scratch team together every week - I hope JP works out for you, as I have a few players in the bank also, that I'm hoping will get some game time eventually :)

Looks like I'm up against the undefeated Amobokoboko this week :) ... I'd try trash talking, but I'm not sure that I can "Walk the walk" as well as I can "talk the talk"

... good to see that the points table issues have been sorted out also :)

Last edited:
yes it's fixed and by revenge I meant our head to head to Foxy
:champion:

yes it's fixed and by revenge I meant our head to head to Foxy
:champion:

Oh, you mean that "other tournament" do you ... between them not alerting us that Connie O was back at home, and me not being careful enough, and only having two outside backs that were actually playing, I kinda had that feeling that I'd need fifteen players if I was going to beat you :)

... anyway, I see I'm up against you the week after next, in this tournament, so hopefully I'll be able to extract some revenge of my own :D

... congrats on your win by the way

Whats up with this site now?
My lineup was changed and reflect correctly but it is scoring me under the matchup section on last weeks team?

Whats up with this site now?
My lineup was changed and reflect correctly but it is scoring me under the matchup section on last weeks team?

Yes, me too ... better sort it out because I have James Lowe in my line up, and he's carving it up at the moment

Contacted them via email, they are aware of the situation, it affect everyone and they are working to fix it

Looks like I might have toppled the mighty, and previously undefeated, Amobokoboko :)

Pretty happy with that round (and Beauden Barrett) ... might have pushed me to the top overall :)

Grats mate, I had a shocker of note and yes Barrett did do very well for you

Does the system mail people if a trade is proposed?
I have attempted 2 but they are still pending, pretty sure those owners do not actively play anymore but if not mailed they will not be aware of the request.
They have no reason to log into the Draft system if they don't play anymore...

Anyone know please?

Does the system mail people if a trade is proposed?
I have attempted 2 but they are still pending, pretty sure those owners do not actively play anymore but if not mailed they will not be aware of the request.
They have no reason to log into the Draft system if they don't play anymore...

Anyone know please?

I'm not sure either ... I tried to use the trading system early on, but didn't get a response, so cancelled the trade ... Maybe send me a ridiculous trade offer that I can't/won't accept, and I'll let you know if I get an email or not.

... A little bit worried this week, it looks like I've won by a 0.9 margin, but I think there might be some adjustments yet

Last edited:
Done - Requested Barret for the sublime services of the Sharks lock Lewies - c'mon you can do it!! ;)

@Shaggy, did did you get the proposed transfer request?

Latest posts