• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[EOYT] England vs New Zealand 16/11/13

Nice one Ashton.
Poor positioning allowed ABs to get down into our 22, and then went way way way way way too high on Read to have any effect at all.
They should just sack him off now, he's not going to get any better. Stick Morgan out there or something.

Where was Brown for Nonu's kick that allowed them in behind? He was way out of position..........................I fear the worst!

Having no music for GSTQ was a nice touch - 82k voices belting it out sounded pretty special!

I've always found it odd how much it's complained about by the English fans, it's really not that bad of an anthem when sung by a large group of supporters and even if you dislike it, at least it's super short.

Marler got absolutely tuned by Woodcock!

I thought so too but he was he not also assisted by the ABs pulling the pack around? Even Marler could not be shoved back that quickly without!

Break down is a mess for England and there is no real cutting edge in the backs or out wide for them to look like making a score................ABs by 20!

Edit.....make that 40!!!

right i've had enough of this to hard to watch plus the ref just looks annoying... im of for a bath

A point a minute so far.. I hope England can keep this a bit interesting.

England unlucky not to be awarded a try there. I'm almost sure they scored it, there was just no vision of the ball being grounded.

That's more like it!

Just keep the ball away from Ashton and Tomkins and we might do all right!

There we go. Jesus if Robshaw had touched that.....

Latest posts