• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
God he still hasn't learned to get lower when tackling... I'm amazed he gets away with it as much as he does. Was that a red?
No, the TMO picked it up, Dickson said he couldn't check as too many phases had passed (which is just plain wrong), she let it go, Farrell scored the winning drop goal.

Red card all day long, stupid they didn't check it and stupid that Farrell is still charging with his shoulder.

Hopefully he learns a lesson and isn't banned for the 6 nations as he he has been playing well.

What about the 'Borthwick goes completely off piece for the forgotten/ could have been' lads team:

1 Obano
2 Dunn
3 Williams/ Hill
4 Attwood
5 Kitchener
6 Ewers
7 kvesic
8 Morgan
9 Robson
10 Burns
11 woodburn/ Bassett
12 12trees
13 Sam James
14 Thorley
15 Alex Goode

Needs some help to finish though!!!

Edit: Robson, bruns, Obano & Dunn added

Last edited:
What about the 'Borthwick goes completely off piece for the forgotten/ could have been' lads team:

3 Williams/ Hill
4 Attwood
5 Kitchener
6 Ewers
7 kvesic
8 Morgan
11 woodburn/ Bassett
12 12trees
13 Sam James
14 Thorley
15 Alex Goode

Needs some help to finish though!!!
1 Obano?
2. Dunn?

Faz does seem to be playing much better since EJ has gone, either trying to impress Borthwick or i wonder if he feels a sense of relief with EJ gone, less scared to make mistakes or try something more risky.

He's always been a good 10 for Sarries but his form seems to have improved....shoulder to head aside.

Faz does seem to be playing much better since EJ has gone, either trying to impress Borthwick or i wonder if he feels a sense of relief with EJ gone, less scared to make mistakes or try something more risky.

He's always been a good 10 for Sarries but his form seems to have improved....shoulder to head aside.
He's got quite the chrystal ball then; because I felt that his form took a step change upwards 3 months before Eddie's departure.

No, the TMO picked it up, Dickson said he couldn't check as too many phases had passed (which is just plain wrong), she let it go, Farrell scored the winning drop goal.
That was Farrell in a nutshell. Not his greatest game, a probable citing, but still had the nerve / skill to pull off a winning play in poor conditions.

Seems a slight uptick in drop goals although I'd like to see more of them to build scoreboard pressure rather than just Hail Marys at the death. But we won't see that while teams can look for pens to set up a driving maul from a line out in the 22.

Just sat at KP watching the falcons dominating the tigers pack...have England forgotten about Trevor Davison too quickly.

He's really quality. Fit, top work rate, strong as a horse...plays both sides excellently.

George and McGuigan and then Walker vs Blamire for third choice, for me

Not solely Walker's fault but our lineout is dire right now which certainly won't help his case.

Blamire is playing brilliantly. And even his lineout is coming on very nicely...he's also scoring for fun. I'd put him ahead of McGuigan...one of the reasons I disagreed with everyone when they said we made a mistake letting McGuigan go over Blamire.

George, Blamire, McGuigan. Good solid hooking stables.

Add Trev Davison in at prop aswell with Stuart put.

Sinckler, Cole, Davison...sorted.

Not solely Walker's fault but our lineout is dire right now which certainly won't help his case.
Historically good but currently poor vs historically poor vs currently good
Leave it to the experts in that case :p

Davison was in the fitness testing group in Liverpool so he's on the radar

Status
Not open for further replies.