• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Best place to watch rugby in London?

TheLacomusHarris

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Gloucester
I am in london all weekend and obviously calcutta cup is on, id like to be able to watch it with an atmosphere in london. Does anyone know of any rugby clubs, pubs etc watching it? If possible join anyone, the guys im with dont follow rugby and are not interested...(footballers.....)

Thanks

J R H T Harris

Orange tree - no contest
<CITE>www.[B]orangetreerichmond[/B].co.uk/</CITE>

I watched Ireland win the grand slam in here, hundreds of people roaring, as close as you get to match atmosphere in a pub!

Thank you, I'll give it a try. I hope it replicates the atmosphere or eng v Wales at Aberystwyth university. Miss that kind of banter. Don't get it in Devon

orange tree is great but it'll be absolutely rammed before and after the game, it's one of the major Richmond watering holes at the start of the route to Twickenham.

If you're in that part of the world, I'd suggest heading over the A316 and watching it in one of the bars at Richmond FC, there'll be big screens there and you'll be able to get to the bar! You can see the place where Delon Armitage and Joe Simpson started their rugby careers too.

Latest posts