• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Baabaas squad 26/11/11

I think they should flood both backlines with forwards, they seem to be putting together better passes.

Polota-Nau's offlioad was awesome.

Another last pass goes astray - it's like they're doing it on purpose now :lol:

Are the BaaBaas even on the pitch? You'd be forgiven for thinking they're the team with a man down.

I blame Schalk Brits for Hookers thinking they're backs, not tight 5 forwards

Why oh why did Meealamu kick that?! and just aimlessly infield as well

I blame Schalk Brits for Hookers thinking they're backs, not tight 5 forwards

Why oh why did Meealamu kick that?! and just aimlessly infield as well

Ask a Bath fan and they'll swear blind that Mears has played like that for years.

lol

About time someones allowed to charge at O'Connor's conversion when he moves, that's been the rule since I was a young'un

Thank god Kahui is on, that leaguey was absolutely terrible, guy looked like a panzy every time he touched the ball.. I would've rather had taken off Mortlock than Fruean

Edit.... Oh no!! He's still on!!!![Tomkins]

Last edited:
Looks like Tomkins will be on for the full 80, then, with the bench emptied at half time

guy looked like a panzy every time he touched the ball
What a joke. What exactly did he do to look like a "panzy"? Took contact well, made a redonculous offload in mid air to keep the ball alive in the Aussie 22 after a break (but it was called back for Habana's forward pass)

Last edited:
Looks like Tomkins will be on for the full 80, then, with the bench emptied at half time

What a joke. What exactly did he do to look like a "panzy"? Took contact well, made a redonculous offload in mid air to keep the ball alive in the Aussie 22 after a break (but it was called back for Habana's forward pass)

Have you seriously been watching the same game as I have??... Did you JUST see the part where he took contact VERY unwell and quite amateurishly threw the ball a mile forward...

Latest posts