• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Baabaas squad 26/11/11

Nah, that's normal times :p

During the Summer Tours/Tri Nations when the games are on in Australia it means getting up at 6am/5am for the matches - THAT'S crazy :lol:

Really up for this match now, can't wait :D

Am *cough* working. Have sky sports in NZ. Good times. Looking forward to some decent tries.

Nah, that's normal times :p

During the Summer Tours/Tri Nations when the games are on in Australia it means getting up at 6am/5am for the matches - THAT'S crazy :lol:

Really up for this match now, can't wait :D

Most matches that kick off in Australia (the ones I namely care about being some internationals they host and Super 15 matches in Australia) kick off around 3:30 a.m. my time. I usually stay up all night to watch them and get drunk by half time. Fun times.

Those aren't Melbourne Rebels socks Cipriani's wearing are they?
Think one or two other players are wearing the red/white ones as well?

Those aren't Melbourne Rebels socks Cipriani's wearing are they?
Think one or two other players are wearing the red/white ones as well?

Kevin Mealamu is wearing red and white socks too. North Harbour does have some red in their kit but I'm pretty sure they wear black socks, so I don't think it's that.

Blues have no red in their kit obviously.

Kevin Mealamu is wearing red and white socks too. North Harbour does have some red in their kit but I'm pretty sure they wear black socks, so I don't think it's that.

Blues have no red in their kit obviously.
Just seen the No.8 (Adam Thompson, is it?) wearing the same

Perhaps they're charity ones

Tompkins doesn't seem to understand a ruck... should not be on the pitch!

Ah, so close!

I've just noticed that Thompson is playing as flanker despite having 8 on his shirt - he did the same in the 3N, with McCaw having to go to 8 in the scrums - why don't they just name him at 7 rather than 8?

Just read that Cirpriani is wearing Rosslyn Park socks, the club where he first played as a kid

Last edited:
Normally an AAC fan even when he plays the AB's. Let's see if they can open it up and hold onto the ball.

Fruean should've backed his pace - fitness looks to be off.
Kevvie's wearing Papatoetoe club socks. Thompson is possibly wearing local club socks as well.

Baabaas look to be finally finding their stride out wide. Hope they can open this game up a little and make it interesting.

Freuan must be kicking himself - two try scoring opportunities created and then scuppered by him

Ioane with the first try (which may or may not have just put £55 in my bank ;) )

Yep. Kaino's wearing Varsity socks.

Habana looks like he's been let off his leash. Years too late.

Feeling sorry for Tomkins. He's been supporting well and should have scored at least 2 tries by now but bad passing has denied him the chance. He does look pretty clueless in other aspects of rugby though :D

Fit socks is Habana wearing?

Genia pretty much injured his own teammate. WTF is with the Aussies discipline?

Feeling sorry for Tomkins. He's been supporting well and should have scored at least 2 tries by now but bad passing has denied him the chance. He does look pretty clueless in other aspects of rugby though :D
The hit he put in on Ioane near the try line you could see him try and lie on him to prevent him playing the ball

Suppose when you've had that ingrained in to you since you were a toddler it's hard to get rid of your instincts

Put Ben Alexander in the centres/at flyhalf
He's got the best pass on the pitch :lol:

Some quite positive rugby by both sides now. That final ball just keeps going awry though.

Latest posts