• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia again

Welsh Exile

First XV
TRF Legend
Can't be bothered really. Just want Gatland and all the coaches to go to be honest. He's getting shown up by an even older, more past it coach in Schmidt who's only had 1 game and none of his overseas players and Australian rugby is even more of a **** show than Welsh Rugby.

I've resigned myself to the fact he's not going anywhere even if we lose all 3 autumn tests but I do hold out hope that after another 5th/6th place finish in what will be his 3rd 6N the feather penny will finally drop but I think they know already it was a bad idea to extend his contract til the next WC but they don't want to pay him out of his contract

Here's a question. Is Gatland risking his legacy with Wales? Has he tainted it already or is there nothing he can do that will? Personally I think if we get another wooden spoon next year it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth as to what he's achieved with Wales, which has been amazing.

Anyway, can't be bothered to discuss the team. Only positive is that he's finally
Listening to me about Tshiunza and keeping him in the row but you know Beard will be straight back in come the Autumn. Not that any of it matters, we're going nowhere

Don't bite, he's going through it, just leave it bro.
Why don't you take him back and we'll take Farrell off your hands.

If you get him drunk, I'll bring the tranquilliser dart and shove him in my suitcase to smuggle back to Wales.

The only problem will be getting Schmidt back to Ireland. Bit like Biden init. Don't think he knows what day of the week it is.

Wales have Queensland Reds on Friday 19th. I'm sure nobody will get upset if Wales to a club side.

Why don't you take him back and we'll take Farrell off your hands.

If you get him drunk, I'll bring the tranquilliser dart and shove him in my suitcase to smuggle back to Wales.

The only problem will be getting Schmidt back to Ireland. Bit like Biden init. Don't think he knows what day of the week it is.
I want to like it because some of it's funny. But....

Still don't think Faz > Joe as an Ireland coach as an aside.

Glyn Jones copying and pasting my posts on here into his WOL article but he's always had beef with Gatland. Speaking a lot of sense though.

Am I listening to a white genocide song before kick off?!?!?!

'Your standing on hollowed ground,
Living off borrowed time,
In the wings of change'

She started her song by proclaiming 'everything black is loud and proud'.

I think she also referred to 'strangers' living on great southern land.

I must have misheard that surely?!

Cant see us up to much today, Wainright is easily our best player, out.

Bench looks so bad also.

It wouldnt take much for Wales to win, having an actually scrum or 10 would have been enough last week, I just dont see how it though...

Another poor knock on call. The first Plumtree released it to get back up off the deck, the 2nd was a wallaby foot pushing the ball in a ruck.

3 big poor calls against Wales, not sure we need poor calls to add to us being bad.

Two rebuilds under way here aren't there

I'm seeing little shoots of a Gatland unit in this Wales team but I think just another year of experience and time will see them start to look more like a functioning Gatland machine. They'll frustrate a little bit in the meanwhile but it's a journey.

Australia is an odd one- they've always been so strong with skills getting it wide and through hands but Schmidt looks to be trying to find a 10 man game for them to lean on too.

Big 12 months ahead for them to build up to the Lions. Lions are the favs currently but I never even write Aus off lightly no matter how hard they fell in recent times.

I suspect they'll be a pretty well-functioning outfit come next summer.

What is sad though is a seemingly continuing decline in Union interest over there.

Got some hellish League players- would like to see ARU throw some money at it and bring across some of the best talents into the back line and back row if they can.

Such a bad 30 mins from Wales, players taking it in turns to make basic errors...

Winnet has given away 2 tries, Botham runs dead 5m out from tryline, Plumtree is given the ball 2m out and turns his back to go over the try line, Ben Thomas cant kick a ball...

Cant see us up to much today, Wainright is easily our best player, out.

Bench looks so bad also.

It wouldnt take much for Wales to win, having an actually scrum or 10 would have been enough last week, I just dont see how it though...
Or a half decent coaching set up.

Or a half decent coaching set up.
Theres not a coach in the world who can make this squad of players a decent team.

Dont tell me these errors I would expect my u20s not to make are coaching problems.

Winnet has had 5 involvement, 2 led to tries, 3 to turnover penalties. HE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR INTERNATIONAL RUGBY!

Thomas missed an easy penalty by 15m!
Speaking of Thomas, hes kicked dead, kicked into an Ausie player twice... who is telling him to kick ball away without an advantage?!

Grady cant make decisions, hes bitten in twice, he just cant think at speed.

From the age of 14 onwards you are taught if close to the try line, you avoid 2 things, you dont go dead and you dont turn your back... Botham and Plumtree did both.

These are technical issues pro players shouldnt be making, tactically and defensively we look good. We just have too many players with too many weaknesses.

Can't be bothered really. Just want Gatland and all the coaches to go to be honest. He's getting shown up by an even older, more past it coach in Schmidt who's only had 1 game and none of his overseas players and Australian rugby is even more of a **** show than Welsh Rugby.

I've resigned myself to the fact he's not going anywhere even if we lose all 3 autumn tests but I do hold out hope that after another 5th/6th place finish in what will be his 3rd 6N the feather penny will finally drop but I think they know already it was a bad idea to extend his contract til the next WC but they don't want to pay him out of his contract

Here's a question. Is Gatland risking his legacy with Wales? Has he tainted it already or is there nothing he can do that will? Personally I think if we get another wooden spoon next year it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth as to what he's achieved with Wales, which has been amazing.

Anyway, can't be bothered to discuss the team. Only positive is that he's finally
Listening to me about Tshiunza and keeping him in the row but you know Beard will be straight back in come the Autumn. Not that any of it matters, we're going nowhere
no respect for the ball and 2 rolling maul tries in a poor first half . such dull rugby .. well done warren

Latest posts