• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Australia again

Theres not a coach in the world who can make this squad of players a decent team.

Dont tell me these errors I would expect my u20s not to make are coaching problems.

Winnet has had 5 involvement, 2 led to tries, 3 to turnover penalties. HE IS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR INTERNATIONAL RUGBY!

Thomas missed an easy penalty by 15m!
Speaking of Thomas, hes kicked dead, kicked into an Ausie player twice... who is telling him to kick ball away without an advantage?!

Grady cant make decisions, hes bitten in twice, he just cant think at speed.

From the age of 14 onwards you are taught if close to the try line, you avoid 2 things, you dont go dead and you dont turn your back... Botham and Plumtree did both.

These are technical issues pro players shouldnt be making, tactically and defensively we look good. We just have too many players with too many weaknesses.
Who's picking the players mate.

I bet some chief fans thought the same before Gatland left then he did and they became world beaters over night.

Rio Dyer is being exposed as well, he doesnt play for the team, he plays for the analysis. That chase back for the first try he had a decision to make, shase down and commit to a slow back rower, or risk trailing the winger. He 100% too the ball player to justify his decision in the analysis room after. This is a new trend I hate!

Who's picking the players mate.

I bet some chief fans thought the same before Gatland left then he did and they became world beaters over night.
Who is around to replace Winnett? You've seen Costelow embarrass himself for 2 years, would you stick with him?

Wheres the stand out in front of Botham and Plumtree?

where are the world class centres being overlooked?

Who is around to replace Winnett? You've seen Costelow embarrass himself for 2 years, would you stick with him?

Wheres the stand out in front of Botham and Plumtree?

where are the world class centres being overlooked?
We have a fundamental disagreement about how good/poor these players are mate. They're made to look worse than they are with this turgid (unless desperate chasing a win) rugby that isn't suited to their skills.

Can't complain about officiating, been pretty decent IMO.

Scoreline doesn't reflect the standard of play entirely but credit to Oz for doing the right thing at right time and it all coming off. Just how it goes sometimes.

Really pleased with most of opening 30 aside from 10. I think Sheedy makes a huge difference if he can get fit and form after injury. Lloyd is another option.

What we need to do now is let them score. Dont want to get to close and get into an arm wrestle. We need to be 12 points down with 10 mins on the clock to stand a chance

Latest posts