• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Happy enough with Wyn Jones but Halfpenny is a real WTF signing on a number of different levels. Aside from the fact that it's a long while since he's been any good, a defensive kicking 15 just doesn't suit us at all. There are some decent players without clubs who are most likely cheaper, younger and better suited to our style of play. Weird.

I hadn't clocked Murley is out again. Gutted to hear that, but with Cleaves and Zheng coming through I'm hopeful one or both can step up.

Talking about hamstring injuries; Wales have broken Regan Grace already: https://www.bathrugby.com/content/bath-rugby-issue-pre-season-injury-update

Regan suffered an injury to his hamstring playing for Wales against Queensland Reds in the last game of the national side's summer series. Regan has undergone surgery and begun a rehabilitation process under the guidance of Bath Rugby's medical team to work towards confirming a return to competition date in due course.

I think we need a South African S&C coach to provide those PED workout programmes all the SA players have.

Well theres some excellent S&C coaches out there...maybe the issue will be rugby experience such as Walters has (few will have that), but im sure SB will find the right person to replace him.

PS I didnt realise Walters partner was Irish...maybe swayed it quite a bit.

Latest posts