• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Amlin Cup Final: Toulon vs. Biarritz - 18/05/2012

Aupa BO!!

Dirty play from the brilliant Yachvili is nothing new and I could care less considering that Hayman shouldn't have finished the match to begin with after that tackle on Ngwenya.

After the terribly ugly season Biarritz went through this is absolutely incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
True about Hayman, one of many things that Barnes and Co in my eyes got wrong tonight.

Dirty play from the brilliant Yachvili is nothing new and I could care less considering that Hayman shouldn't have finished the match to begin with after that tackle on Ngwenya.

After the terribly ugly season Biarritz went through this is absolutely incredible.

Aupa BO!!

Now that is more like me.........................certainly at the final whistle but with more clothes!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well played BO at least Tony will be happy and H Cup next season for them, not the best of Finals but its better to win ulgy than loose, Racing could be thinking a lot more positively this morning.

Biarritz had a game plan and, for once this season when it really mattered, executed it brilliantly.
Bore the pants off the opposition, tackle, tackle and tackle, win the line outs and play the territory before kicking the penalties.
Without a back line of note and a scrum that was murdered in the tight, it was an excellent performance of old fashioned boring rugby as played by Saffacens (who actually do have a back line)!
Yach should have been yellow carded but Heymans should have seen red not yellow. Apart from that blip, of professionalism many would say, Yach was peerless, being quite sublime out of hand and from the ground. .
Yach is the best 9 in the world at the moment and would have been Midi-Olympique player of the year had he played as many Top 14 games as Steffon Armitage!

Yes H Cup and maybe some hope of better things to come.......but yet to be convinced!!

Just have to hope Watremez scrummages better next year Gaston!!!

Watremez will scummage better next season now he is playing for a proper team !!!!! (only joking)
you see what hair cuts and hairstyles can do NOTHING!!!!!!! even the pilou pilou was silent.

Banned for four weeks..............................

Latest posts