• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get my head around these retards claiming patriotism in one breath and screaming "Heil Hitler" with the next.
Literal Nazis marching in the streets of America, waving the flags and everything. Over 400,000 Americans lost their lives in WW2.
It's just ridiculous.

Just seen reports/video clips of some **** driving his car into a crowd of counter-protestors, heard 3 dead and numerous badly injured.
All over a statue of an American traitor and slaver.

The minority that bought nazi type gear along to this rally should be treated as such but the majority of this protest was about the removal of the general lee statue. There are provocateurs on both sides of this (and both most likely paid to do so by Soros and co). This has been building up for over a year (all over the USA) now due to the likes of george soros and co funding groups like black lives matters and antifa.

This is only going to get worse to blame one side or the other fully is just silly. The people that went there to protest the removal of the general lee statue had a legitimate right to do so (and even had a permit) Antifa and co showed up and it all went to crap. Those like the facists on the antifa side and the Nazi side are using this to stir up ****.

The protests in europe with masses of antifa at g20 recently in germany is no different to this its just he coin flipped upside down.

Last edited:
Only you would try to dress up something touted as a pro-white march regardless of why they decided to have a march and call it anything but a bunch of racists bigots. When the EDL or Britain First organise a march we have the sense to see it for what it is.

These vile idiots feel legitimised and emboldened by Trump's rhetoric. To make matters worse he refuses to come out and explicitly condemn their actions.

These vile idiots feel legitimised and emboldened by Trump's rhetoric. To make matters worse he refuses to come out and explicitly condemn their actions.

1. They aren't rallies in support of Trump
2. Given the option of supporting progressive communists or a right of center non-politician, who do you think the Nazis are going to be in favor of?

KKK, White Supremacists, Nazis, The Black Panther Party, Communists, BLM, CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood, ANTIFA, all of whom were VIOLENTLY protesting in Virginia today.

Why should he condemn one of these groups more than the other the main group had a PERMIT to stage a protest and the violence only started when they were removed from the square and the police were told to stand down! If you think those two actions were innocent you have no idea what your talking about.

Again this is no accident there are provocateurs on both sides. There are those that WANT this to happen as they know how the media is going to portray what is happening.

Last edited:
Only you would try to dress up something touted as a pro-white march regardless of why they decided to have a march and call it anything but a bunch of racists bigots. When the EDL or Britain First organise a march we have the sense to see it for what it is.

Again to portray it as just a bunch of racist white supremacists is just ridiculous and down right stupid.

KKK, White Supremacists, Nazis, The Black Panther Party, Communists, BLM, CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood, ANTIFA, all of whom were VIOLENTLY protesting in Virginia today.

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see if you put all these groups in one place somethings going to kick off. The fact that only one or two people has been killed in all the events that have happened in the last year or so is actually quite amazing.

You'll find most of these white supremacist and militia groups are armed to the teeth aswell.

Im going to call it now its not long until someone bombs one of these things or a full on assault rifle battle brakes out.

Might as well stop writing there because as far as I'm concerned the only good gnazi is a dead gnazi

Fair enough but you are doomed to repeat history. What do you think happens when you try to suppress one group more than the other equally as bad groups?

When was the last time you saw a bunch of nazis carrying on like this:

If you're gonna ignore Nazis murdering people on the streets of America because other people do bad things too then I don't know what to tell you.

If you're gonna ignore Nazis murdering people on the streets of America because other people do bad things too then I don't know what to tell you.

You obviously lack the ability read and comprehend what I said above. Im not ignoring the Nazis at all. You on the other hand appear to be ignoring the flip side of that coin. These other groups are just as bad. We have fuckers on one side running about with nazi flags and fuckers on the other side rolling around with communist flags. How do you think this is going to end?

I suspect by the time you realize this it will be to late for you up there. Good luck with that.

Communism and Nazism are not comparable.

I'm sure my unwillingness to accept Nazis matching in the streets will be the catalyst for the Black Panthers taking over England.

Communism and Nazism are not comparable.

I'm sure my unwillingness to accept Nazis matching in the streets will be the catalyst for the Black Panthers taking over England.

Other than being slightly different totalitarian systems you mean? No not comparable at all.....

I dont think its the Black Panthers you will have to worry about.... the religion of peace on the other hand...

Horses for courses and all that aye chum!?

Again to portray it as just a bunch of racist white supremacists is just ridiculous and down right stupid.

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to see if you put all these groups in one place somethings going to kick off. The fact that only one or two people has been killed in all the events that have happened in the last year or so is actually quite amazing.

You'll find most of these white supremacist and militia groups are armed to the teeth aswell.

Im going to call it now its not long until someone bombs one of these things or a full on assault rifle battle brakes out.

You are going to have to come up with a source a whole lot more credible than a link to a Reddit thread if you want your suggestion that foul, Right Wing Extremist racists were merely defending themselves from a wave of Communists and lefties.

The confirmed anti-Jewish slogans were something I found particularly distasteful. Alongside mowing members of the public down with a vehicle of course and POTUS' inability to name and condemn these acts for what precisely they are.

I think anyone who seeks to weasel out excuses for gatherings that throw out anti-Jewish slogans, applauds and simulates the KKK and ends in the murder of a member of the public has serious social and personal issues. Apologies if that offends anyone.

For anyone wanting an accurate portrayal of current affairs I suggest Reuters. They rarely let me down.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-virginia-protests-idUSKCN1AT09B

The fuckers were doing Nazi salutes, dressed up ready for a fight and used Klan imagery and yet still some on the right make out it was all innocent. ******* NAZI SALUTES!

The fuckers were doing Nazi salutes, dressed up ready for a fight and used Klan imagery and yet still some on the right make out it was all innocent. ******* NAZI SALUTES!
our president, who tweets about anything, hasn't specifically condemned the nazis but has said there is too much hate on both sides

he really is a vile human being

1 person charged with murder... photos of a black guy getting beat with a pole

Last edited:
Before you drive a car into a crowd of people because you use black people and jewish conspiracies as an excuse for what a pathetic, bitter outcasted little disappointment you've become, just take stock and off yourself instead. That goes for all neo nazis really.

Before you drive a car into a crowd of people because you use black people and jewish conspiracies as an excuse for what a pathetic, bitter outcasted little disappointment you've become, just take stock and off yourself instead. That goes for all neo nazis really.

Alot of assumptions made there.

It will be interesting to see what comes out about this as this car was being attacked BEFORE the ramming episode both of which is deplorable.

If this guy was being attacked which appears to be the case and attempted in a panic to flee the scene... well it could be an interesting court case depending on the laws of this state.

From what I can see most of the people run over are ANTIFA SCUM. I have no sympathy whatsoever if thats the case.

3 to 4 seconds in on the left side you can clearly already see sticks or weapons being used. when the car crashes there is a bunch of them running in with weapons to attack.

Darwanism at its finest.

Last edited:
Alot of assumptions made there.

It will be interesting to see what comes out about this as this car was being attacked BEFORE the ramming episode both of which is deplorable.

If this guy was being attacked which appears to be the case and attempted in a panic to flee the scene... well it could be an interesting court case depending on the laws of this state.

From what I can see most of the people run over are ANTIFA SCUM. I have no sympathy whatsoever if thats the case.

3 to 4 seconds in on the left side you can clearly already see sticks or weapons being used. when the car crashes there is a bunch of them running in with weapons to attack.

Darwanism at its finest.

Right so now you've done everything in your power to try and make a case for this guys innocence and said that the White supremacists marching were being genrealised while simultaneously labeling a large group of people involved on the other side scum. Wow you've backflipped off 72 stories with of logic there. I would try arguing with you, but I feel like if this guy had one ball, a thing for girls named Eva and starred in Triumph of the Will, you'd still justify him ramming a car into a group of people at high speed.

When someone makes excuses for flat out murder, they have lost any and all moral sense. This was ******* MURDER by a NAZI with video footage and you have to be the most putrid pile of **** to make excuses for it. In contrast the woman killed was a known civil rights activist.

I may have blocked Sky but there is no point in civility, Sky you are a **** plain and simple. I've never in my life been more sickened than to see someone justifying a nazi murdering someone, absolute scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts