• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

It was seat 327 not 326 but I was up for Jacob Reese-Mogg! How fitting his seat was declared at that point.

Like most I don't like Reform, but the fact that they got more votes than Plaid Cymru in Wales, yet no seats and Plaid got 4 is just wrong.

HAHAHAHA. Douglas Ross lost. Good job people, not voting for that twat who deselected the original candidate just to get a seat for himself.

Meanwhile across the pond. Orange Man Bad vs Grandpa Joe with a dash of Conspiracy Nut RFK Jr. on the side. :rolleyes: Four more months of this BS until the vote.

Last edited:
Jess Philips won but the workers party supporters where horrible. Apparently the campaign has been disgusting. Shows what kind of people are attracted to Galloway
Going to be interesting to see what happens with Ladywood, saw some reports on social media of people being accosted outside the polling station to vote for him

Saw his car yesterday in the Jewellery Quarter, covered in Palestinian flag posters

My summary would be a big Labour win, but not a secure Labour win. The fact that they have got the lowest vote share of any majority government shows that if they don't do a good job, they could easily see a similar collapse at the next election.

Also in terms of Scotland, it's a huge no for independence parties. Unlike in the UK where many Tory voters went Reform, Alba didn't take anything at all from the SNP. Instead pretty much all went Labour.

Latest posts