• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Last edited:
It's incredible how many people just want to be on the winning side. Mail is just about endorsing Starmer, though not eagerly, just to be on the winning side. If your politics are that flimsy then stay out of it.
Its amazing the sheep/lemming mentality in large groups once they believe they are backing a winner. I think polling after the '97 election suggested 70% of people claimed they voted for Blair. I've long given up but I do wish people who had a vote took it far more seriously and judged what they are voting for.

Juts heard another interesting blunder by Sunak, he's supposedly a genuine Swifty he has two young girls as children whom he seams to care about spending time with so he's likely been indoctrinated forcefully instead of willingly like me. But did he go like Starmer during the election campaign when she was due to be the UK? Nope did it when she was US months ago.

Its like the Football as well if England go on to win it all (they won't) whys he given up the opportunity to be photographed with them?

Like its basic photo ops that his team should be good figure out.

Its amazing the sheep/lemming mentality in large groups once they believe they are backing a winner. I think polling after the '97 election suggested 70% of people claimed they voted for Blair. I've long given up but I do wish people who had a vote took it far more seriously and judged what they are voting for.

Juts heard another interesting blunder by Sunak, he's supposedly a genuine Swifty he has two young girls as children whom he seams to care about spending time with so he's likely been indoctrinated forcefully instead of willingly like me. But did he go like Starmer during the election campaign when she was due to be the UK? Nope did it when she was US months ago.

Its like the Football as well if England go on to win it all (they won't) whys he given up the opportunity to be photographed with them?

Like its basic photo ops that his team should be good figure out.
Indoctrinated forcefully into seeing Taylor Swift. Really?

Indoctrinated forcefully into seeing Taylor Swift. Really?
I was referring to the fact would have her on all the time at home or when travelling. Plenty of parents talk about getting into what their kids do for that reason.

Latest posts