• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

This, for the record, is exactly problem that occurs when journos clip clips and put them on social media...

A few sky employees have apologised for it as the full clip shows them continuing to talk as they walk, this one is just helpful editing...
He still just rudely walked away from her. What if she didn't follow him. If anything it sounds like she was polite yet determined in front of his rudeness.

He still just rudely walked away from her. What if she didn't follow him. If anything it sounds like she was polite yet determined in front of his rudeness.
Have you watched the full clip?

I mean come on, it's the kind of petty, nonsense criticism that undermines real critique

Have you watched the full clip?

I mean come on, it's the kind of petty, nonsense criticism that undermines real critique
Yeah I watched it. Obviously the cut one makes it seem worse but I don't really think the full clip makes him look good either. Rude and dismissive with that smirking grin and practically laughed in her face as he was walking off. He has terrible people skill to be fair. Having said that it's just a case of an out of touch, rude Tory who can't interact with the peasantry so nothing out of the ordinary at all.

Four senior members of Iran's security forces have been killed in a suspected air strike on the Syrian capital.

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard blamed Israel for the attack, which it said killed four military advisers as well as a number of Syrian forces.

Israel has not commented. For years it has carried out strikes on Iranian-linked targets in Syria.

Continual escalations

Continual escalations
Iran have been stirring the pot. Firing rockets into Pakistan being particularly stupid. Over recent weeks they've launched rockets into Pakistan, Iraq and Syria. They always seem surprised when other people like Pakistan shoot back.

Trump once again deciding to try to use the birther conspiracy tactic. He also tried to use her Indian sounding first name. Hmm so once again playing on a person of a different race not being eligible and using her Indian name, clearly thinking that has negative connotations. This on top of his claims about immigrants contaminating the blood of the nation... Let's just call him what he is, a white nationalist.

Apparently he went mad when the Lincoln project parodied his God made Trump video he posted on his Truth Social network:

I still can't fathom how he is held out to be some second coming by the Evangelical right when he couldn't be farther from it.

And out goes DeSantis.
A day of 2 after going in fox saying how well he did and how well it was ssetting him up for the future...

Johnson also writing in the daily mail about how the world needs another trump administration and your average mail readers agreeing and asking for Johnson back too... Just shows many of those on the far right are completely screwed up with no moral compass whatsoever.

I can kinda understand someone getting roped in by these conmen the first time but I can't understand those who still support them.

A day of 2 after going in fox saying how well he did and how well it was ssetting him up for the future...

Johnson also writing in the daily mail about how the world needs another trump administration and your average mail readers agreeing and asking for Johnson back too... Just shows many of those on the far right are completely screwed up with no moral compass whatsoever.

I can kinda understand someone getting roped in by these conmen the first time but I can't understand those who still support them.
So much for Johnson being a big supporter of Ukraine

Watching PMQs great to see Rishi just attack on culture wars notes mentioning the member from Islington North. Well its not but its showing that they really have zero plan or ideas to actually solve problems.

When everything is going to **** and people mortgages are massively increasing. They could give two hoots about this stuff.

As much as I wouldn't want my 18 year old or 11 year old sons thinking about this, I don't see as we have any alternative. I think a large global war is coming whether we want it or not.

As much as I wouldn't want my 18 year old or 11 year old sons thinking about this, I don't see as we have any alternative. I think a large global war is coming whether we want it or not.
There's also people (and I will include both men and women) who don't want to sign up for military service though and who would not be fit for such service.

There's also people (and I will include both men and women) who don't want to sign up for military service though and who would not be fit for such service.
Not sure that would be relevant in a global conflict. Sure there are many Ukrainians who are not fit for service currently serving

Latest posts