• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs Italy - 16/03/24

Why Welsh scrum?
Ball was knocked on by Grady wasn't it?

Nothing illegal going on, but clearly in Grady's hands, then going forwards.

And why are either of them on the pitch. Both absolutely need HIAs after that.

I get the argument, but Grady got to the ball, Pani never, and Pani is tackling higher than the 6'4 Grady...

If these were always deemed as rugby incidents I'd be happy, but they are Always called as cards

I get the argument, but Grady got to the ball, Pani never, and Pani is tackling higher than the 6'4 Grady...

If these were always deemed as rugby incidents I'd be happy, but they are Always called as cards
Wasn't a tackle though, only looks like one on slowmo - it's why he wanted to see the wide angle in full speed at the end, it was a split second between collection and collision

Grady for Tompkins has been the right call. Finally Mason getting a run at centre and not the wing.

Agree, there is a lack of consistency over those incidents. Reminds me of when Steward was sent off. If he hadn't turned it might have been a similar incident.

I would agree, but its red all day in any other game without Joy as a TMO
Not sure you can use that argument when Reynal was the one having none of it, I get it's your team and they are under the pump, both players are competing for a ball in a split second, the ball in gathered and a collision happens, not everything nasty contact has to result in a card.

Latest posts