• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Italy vs England - 03/02/24

That England team is beyond boring to watch for a neutral! Italy has more x-factor on attack and are way more fun to watch!! Dingwall at 12, Daly at 11 (is this 2017?) seriously?

Don't mention the pasty the Welsh still think they invented it. Rather than lower themselves to calling it a cornish p

Totally disagree. England weren't dominant but never looked like losing IMO. That last try put the gloss on for he Italians. England in tonrol from about 25mins until 84th.
knee down no try , no win . full stop

For me there were some positives such as Freeman and playing a bit more running rugby. But overall the performance doesn't inspire confidence. None of England's performances under Borthwick have. I'm not sure. Am I being overally critical and that a combination of EJ's legacy and English rugby being a mess means that Borthwick deserves more leeway or is the reality that this is as good as it gets and England are going to be mid table for the next 4 years at least?

For me there were some positives such as Freeman and playing a bit more running rugby. But overall the performance doesn't inspire confidence. None of England's performances under Borthwick have. I'm not sure. Am I being overally critical and that a combination of EJ's legacy and English rugby being a mess means that Borthwick deserves more leeway or is the reality that this is as good as it gets and England are going to be mid table for the next 4 years at least?
Exactly how i feel. Really want to be wrong but it's hard to see.

Yes, you are being overly critical. Your relentless negativity is becoming predictable.

Yes, you are being overly critical. Your relentless negativity is becoming predictable.

I can see that. On the other hand I would like England to give me something to be a bit more positive about. A 3pt win over Italy isn't that.

Latest posts