• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Italy (20/03/2021)

Strong start by Italy, even with the missed touch.

Relegate Scotland

... And a great conversion

Good Italian try and God I hate so much how players can legally just stand on the wrong side of a maul, only half the time do they get there legitimately but it's basically never penalised any more.

Couldn't there be a loophole where you basically form the equivalent of the snake in rucks bit just wrap it around the back of a maul to kill it?

1616250272231.png

Scotland aren't putting a lot of pressure on Italy at the moment, knock ons, poor kicking out of hand etc. Lacklustre and poor really.

Italy have played sensible rugby and that's a well taken try.

I remember Scottish fans saying Jones was the best 13 out of the lions nations in 2017 :D

Much, much better from Scotland. Went up a gear there and there was some nice passing in that move. Worrying for the Italians how they struggle to regroup after a line break.

I look forward to Nigel Owens tweets about why that try should have been disallowed because he jumped over the tackle.

Much, much better from Scotland. Went up a gear there and there was some nice passing in that move. Worrying for the Italians how they struggle to regroup after a line break.
Yeah they're terrible at it! Have been wondering if it could be a motivation thing - lack of competition means you're not fighting for the jersey and maybe don't push yourself to get back in line quickly.

Latest posts