• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 2: New Zealand v Australia (25/08/2018)

line out was basically we had 3 jumpers and they only had 2.
cant believe TatafuPN keeps his spot. his primary role is throwing the ball in and he sux at that. didnt see him contribute any ball running metres that i can remember .
but at least he didnt knock himself out in a tackle

line out was basically we had 3 jumpers and they only had 2.
cant believe TatafuPN keeps his spot. his primary role is throwing the ball in and he sux at that. didnt see him contribute any ball running metres that i can remember .
but at least he didnt knock himself out in a tackle
If you actually go back and watch the disintegration you'll note it was Latu throwing all the stinkers. Taaf's throwing was fine. The calls... not so much.

If you actually go back and watch the disintegration you'll note it was Latu throwing all the stinkers. Taaf's throwing was fine. The calls... not so much.
i'll watch again. but could be a first; TPNs never been good at throwing in

Wow, my betting agency has All Blacks paying 1.00. I know they're the favourites, but I've never seen a 0% return on a bet.

Wow, my betting agency has All Blacks paying 1.00. I know they're the favourites, but I've never seen a 0% return on a bet.
The bookies set the odds based on what people are buying. That just means that literally no one has put any money on the Wallabies. Not even a speculative tenner. Which is actually believable given how much of a non-event this match will be.

If they paid out on an NZ win without taking any money in on the Australian side they would go bankrupt after 80 minutes eh.

Last edited:
Oh were wearing jackets now...

The Austrailians arent even in jackets and theyre from warm weather

Retallick gets a crucial steal and wins the line out

Barnes lets Genia off a potential knock on. Is currently concerned about Liams condition...

Barnes gives us a quick advantage but gives Australia the longest advantage...

Haylett Petty breaks through Goodhue but then gives away a dumb penalty

Aussie break through a nice chip from Maddox for Koroibete but ABs scramble to stop a try.

Wayne Barnes just wants to be in this game. He wants to show off his character. Blowing and blowing a stop/start game.

Genia scores off the scrum. Good call Hooper to keep scrumming and good pressure Aussies

7 all

Aussies turn it over and the ABs go wide to Ben and Taylor they go 70 to score.

14 7 to the ABs. Aussies still in this game well and truly. Even contest so far

Aussies look strong in their scrum this week. Maybe its the inclusion of Sio, maybe Barnes just likes penalising our front row for not knowing how to scrum like he can.

Pocock looks like hes hanging in there. Hope he stays on because hes having a blinder so far. Haylett-Petty looks like the dangerman for the Aussies.

Latest posts