• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] England vs Australia (24/11/18)

So what's is England's best back 3

May has to start IMO
Cokansigna making a big case
Daly ?
Brown stability has been missed
Nowell ?
Will Watson get fit?
May and Cokonasiga wings, Brown fullback. Daly either 13 (very unlikely) or a utility option on the bench.

Great run from Big Joe, but should have offloaded to Slade on his outside shoulder. Did Henry even call for it?

@Rinkadink
You told us a plot point for a match that isn't available to watch yet. That is a spoiler.
Standard protocols are that a match thread is free from such spoilers. Talk about a match from last weekend all you like, but not from last night.

You claim that it is available - feel free to tell us where.
If would have been available last night had I not been working, but did do online betting. As it is, I have to wait for Premiership rugby.tv to post the match up, usually sometime on Monday.

Beyond that, proving that you're still a pray doesn't really help your case.

Awww diddums.

Personal insults and disinformation, whatever next? Will gladly watch you police any comment about an incident in another game from hereon out, failure to do so will only prove my point. Shall we talk about the game at hand now?

WTF...did I miss a change in the rules where the ball has to go 10?

Bracing and looking for contact aren't the same thing. I haven't looked back, but I think he did the former.
I know they are, but IMO he actively looked to come back in and bosh DHP when he should have gone for the corner (or passed to Slade possibly)

Latest posts