• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Rugby Championship] Round 2: Argentina v South Africa (26/08/2017)

That was awful my South Africa. Actually thought the try scorer was offside at the kick off

It'll be interesting to see what happens when these teams play NZ or to some extent Australia

How to butcher a dead cert try with poor passing. Get the basics right numpty.

Hernandez has been awful. Just threw a pass which an under 14 B team player could make.

Not sure what to say at half time. Poor all round. Not shocking (from both teams and ref) but just.. poor. A bit anticlimactic after last week whereas the teams on the other side of the pond picked it up big time. Not sure whether to read anything into that.

Pretty ordinary stuff from the Pumas. I don't think the half backs have justified their selection here at all. Boks should be out of sight barring that unusually bad pass from Kolisi.

I think this half back pairing for the Boks looks a little more dangerous than with Cronje, but it may be the tactics to include more dinky kicks.

Can we get Paige on for the 2nd half please? Can't believe I'd have ever asked that but there you are. Hougaard has been dire. As predicted.

All SA scrumhalves must be watching wondering how they aren't in the side if this is the bar. I know we are short on caps but please, no Hougaard. Not starting. And drop Rhule too.

At least the Pumas are doing better at the breakdown this week. They struggled to even recycle the ball last week.

Ugh, sucker punch. Looked like scoring at one end and concede at the other.

This is just ludicrous. I am considering cancelling my trip to dublin if it entails watching these lot

Since when double yellow is read? If it was that bad he should award try penalty. Despite that we are making mistakes and losing the game on our own. Rugby has became a very wierd sport.

I don't think I've personally seen a penalty try for that before, but it is hard to argue against it.

Latest posts