• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Ireland vs England (18/03/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DonnchaRyanair. Enjoy the flight. Honestly though bad game for England but they deserve respect for a good tournament. I'd love to see them play those Kiwi boys and I'd root for them full force.

I've argued with people with short sighted views. I've been accused of being blinkered. But how the fcuck do you expect your view to be taken seriously if you obviously watch games with your eyes shut with your hand in your pants?

I see with my dick bro, they don't call it the one eyed monster for nothing. Also who wears pants whilst rugby is on in 2017

Funny I knew you'd miss what I was saying when I was typing that. :D

I wasn't saying PO'M wasn't deserving, just not a surprise that Lenihan would choose him given how he usually makes his choices.

True but I think ITV made call. I may be wrong.
What's more key is hopefully Schmidt builds on this. He's seen we can run it. Trust guys to be more expansive. And equally trust his bench.
Use the next 18months to build a new core and be brave

England didnt play well, blah blah blah. IRELAND absolutely deserved that, great game well done Ireland and ending the myth that english are unbeatable, they struggled against France and us they got the last minute score , much like the football team english fans get carried away when they win a few. No one off game needed against the ABs. They are levels above the english im only just saying this because its been mentioned , congrats to England winning the 6 nations .

Yes and no. We played badly AND Ireland played well. Secondly, with a joint world record we're allowed they carried away! Christ! :D

Must be gutted about losing after 100 minutes after a dreadful game filled with no attacking intent and finishing 5th ;)

Analysis I'm hearing is that todays game shows how close all the teams are to each other.
One away win this tournament if you exclude Italy, which you should.

So what I think it really means is that we're actually all just equally **** at rugby.

The boys who were asked to step up stepped up. We could have done better but manic ****ing aggression today. Manic! Very proud of Conway, O'Mahony and the boys but I'm proud of all the boys to be fair. Big up Marmion for controlling the game so well and showing his metal.

England didnt play well, blah blah blah. IRELAND absolutely deserved that, great game well done Ireland and ending the myth that english are unbeatable, they struggled against France and us they got the last minute score , much like the football team english fans get carried away when they win a few. No one off game needed against the ABs. They are levels above the english im only just saying this because its been mentioned , congrats to England winning the 6 nations .

18 wins in a row just a few? Does not give you right to be confident?

I think most, if not all England fans know England have always been beatable and a level below New Zealand.

Anyway congrats to Irish better team won on day.

Yes and no. We played badly AND Ireland played well. Secondly, with a joint world record we're allowed they carried away! Christ! :D

Must be gutted about losing after 100 minutes after a dreadful game filled with no attacking intent and finishing 5th ;)

look at my posts in the france v wales thread. I was actually okay in losing that game and no EXCUSES. You were lucky to beat us and France and Ireland exposed you... You aint as good as you think.. the ABs will wipe the floor with ya no one off game needed thats for sure.

18 wins a row but none came against the good old Stars and Stripes. Could we say that we would have ended the streak for sure, tough to say. But now we will never know.

Typical arrogant Irish comment.

So arrogant that they can't see how they are arrogant.

Excuse, we are an arrogant nation because we are successful and work hard, and proud to have recovered from our own problems, where are you from then?

True but I think ITV made call. I may be wrong.
What's more key is hopefully Schmidt builds on this. He's seen we can run it. Trust guys to be more expansive. And equally trust his bench.
Use the next 18months to build a new core and be brave

Ireland were brilliant , just shows it was a blip against us Ireland won that comfortably, well done guys

Ireland were brilliant , just shows it was a blip against us Ireland won that comfortably, well done guys

I don't think many would argue against the fact that England and Ireland are the two standout teams and are evenly matched. I would back both teams to beat the other at home.

Not sure how that's getting carried away. You seem tetchy tonight darling. Everything alright at home? ;)

England never beat Togo on their streak. Haha they're afraid Togo want the gate fee. Cowids

Status
Not open for further replies.