• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 5: Ireland vs England (18/03/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, the old ignoring questions and replying with another question shtick, that's bound to progress the thread constructively!

Which bit didn't you get? I was referring to the bit where the english man called a kiwi arrogant!

Show me the last time English belittled the achievements of others because we were not involved in it... English arrogance is a tired old saying with little relevance. Kiwi arrogance is alive for all to see as shown by how they dismiss a world record equalling winning streak, beating all the next 3 best teams simply because NZ weren't played as part of that streak. It's common among the kiwis, any achievement that is not beating NZ is not worth talking about. Hell even teams that won the world cup but didn't play NZ in the process have had this said about them. What is that if not arrogance in the extreme?

Beating the All Blacks,
I can understand why that's a confusing concept for a Welshman.

Ahhhh personal attacks AND arrogance in the space of a few short words. Priceless!

- - - Updated - - -

Show me the last time English belittled the achievements of others because we were not involved in it... English arrogance is a tired old saying with little relevance. Kiwi arrogance is alive for all to see as shown by how they dismiss a world record equalling winning streak, beating all the next 3 best teams simply because NZ weren't played as part of that streak. It's common among the kiwis, any achievement that is not beating NZ is not worth talking about. Hell even teams that won the world cup but didn't play NZ in the process have had this said about them. What is that if not arrogance in the extreme?

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well, look at this sad sod who can't even handle a bit of banter then resorts to wild generalization which even the head admin appears to back his statements. Congratulations on the obvious narrative you're pushing on these boards. What an English circle jerk.

Lads on both sides just stop. Bit cranky after rough day but anyway. The thing I love about these threads are 99% there is banter and debate on the rugby etc. Don't go down the road of getting in to arguments because he's English New Zealander Ethopian or wherever. And don't be clogging up a forum that has 0 to do with it. Start a forum to have it out

Lads on both sides just stop. Bit cranky after rough day but anyway. The thing I love about these threads are 99% there is banter and debate on the rugby etc. Don't go down the road of getting in to arguments because he's English New Zealander Ethopian or wherever. And don't be clogging up a forum that has 0 to do with it. Start a forum to have it out

I completely agree and it's something TTF_Olyy should have cleaned up, but instead further incited. Disappointed.

Jesus wept,
Banter is only allowed when directed at the English?

Guess this thread has run it's course, then.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts