• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England vs France (Round 5)

Brilliant game. Not that gutted about losing feel we have better chance of beating the SH sides than Wales and Ireland. Tuilagi has to play at 12 or even Slade Ford needs to improve his kicking but that will improve. May I just remind people England were missing Launchbury and Corbs who are massive especially Joe and don't forget Morgan. Roll on the World Cup

I think Vunipola should have done enough to start ahead of Morgan, although I guess it might depend on the tactics we use. Morgan is better off the base, but Vunipola has more of an impact around the field.

No I am ok scotland will always be the whipping boys for a long time Italy will win the six nations before scotland will it's down to numbers playing cash arses on seats at club level not happening unless we do what the football do send any good players to better teams in other countries cos the rugby up here's a joke

- - - Updated - - -

No one

Accchhhhh, eema scootish troll hooo dinna speak in saentinces becos eem inbred and aye dinna get a gud edjuhcaytion at ma special schoool!

That has to be the worst post I have seen..............."Thatcherism" were you even born when she was in power (doubt her time in power was a big subject in Le Figaro or le Monde) and conspiracy theories aplenty?!! As my old school teacher said "Must do better"............................................
Maybe I'm over the top, but sport is serious stuff and the weirdos do pile in when there's profit to be made.

What we saw today was chaos, and when you get chaos the abusers see an arbitrage opportunity.

My basic point: Ireland v Wales = great rugby, England v France = crowd pleasing jokers v daft clowns (result: anyone's guess).

Professional sport is about the regulation of the gambling industry, and this match was pretty odd - we've seen nothing like it before. Maybe it's a new age of NH rugby ... LOL.

I think Vunipola should have done enough to start ahead of Morgan, although I guess it might depend on the tactics we use. Morgan is better off the base, but Vunipola has more of an impact around the field.
Vunipola is possibly the most improved player of the tournament- especially when no-one thought he could play for 80 minutes.
I think Hask may have blown his world cup chances with that slide tackle- really, really dumb- I think Clarke is a better bet if you want a cool head in a WC (shame that, as he's had a decent-ish tournament).

^Urm, I think you're reading too much into it- England were chasing a 26 point winning margin, hence the harlem globetrotter stuff...

Last edited:
Uh, English all the same, me speak pidgin English because me Scottish.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you were joking about Clark - that wouldn't be an improvement. Yeah, I would say Vunipola was Englands player of the tournament, as unlike Ford, Youngs and Joseph he didn't have any quiet games.

No I am ok scotland will always be the whipping boys for a long time Italy will win the six nations before scotland will it's down to numbers playing cash arses on seats at club level not happening unless we do what the football do send any good players to better teams in other countries cos the rugby up here's a joke

- - - Updated - - -

No one

But sad thing is its people like you being negative about Scottish rugby and all clubs that kill it. And then ***** and moan.
Connacht were looking to be shut down few years ago but everyone there was positive fought to stay in business and today produced a 6Nations winner with another few ex players involved too. And they're on rise. No moaning or negativity but you've came on talking gash today but well things only become a joke if fans treat it like 1

Just to people wondering, no not every Scots are like this.
Yup most Scots are true gents my only trip to Glasgow for funeral had them teaching me to drink Scotch. Forums bring out the real trash.

But sad thing is its people like you being negative about Scottish rugby and all clubs that kill it. And then ***** and moan.
Connacht were looking to be shut down few years ago but everyone there was positive fought to stay in business and today produced a 6Nations winner with another few ex players involved too. And they're on rise. No moaning or negativity but you've came on talking gash today but well things only become a joke if fans treat it like 1
We will see I watch rugby every week but the truth is there's no cash in the scottish game where's the cash come from . There's small gates here two big teams small pool of players you can say what you want Italy will win the six nations befor scotland we will see

Just to people wondering, no not every Scots are like this.

What school did you go to one you pay to get in

- - - Updated - - -

Been to Scotland many times with Pro 12 trips. I know majority are like you. True fans and gents.

You saying I am not a gent cos I think what I do been to Ireland to three years playing there if I am wrong we will find out in time

- - - Updated - - -

Accchhhhh, eema scootish troll hooo dinna speak in saentinces becos eem inbred and aye dinna get a gud edjuhcaytion at ma special schoool!

I could get lips but I did not I said is that the best you got

What school did you go to one you pay to get in

- - - Updated - - -

You saying I am not a gent cos I think what I do been to Ireland to three years playing there if I am wrong we will find out in time

- - - Updated - - -

I could get lips but I did not I said is that the best you got

I'll start at top -
Is ImScotty worst so if he's got an education?

Me I never mentioned you just replied to another poster.

Latest posts