• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Argentina (20/09/2015)

You could be right actually. SBW has RWC experience and you can't really fault his defensive game which will be required this RWC. I also feel this is where we will miss Piutau.

Last edited:
Interested to see how the centre partnership of JMH and Bosch goes against Conrad and Nonu!!

They will both struggle due to the 45 minutes of TMO stoppages as some **** decides to check if one of the four locks had his socks pulled up to the desired height at the breakdown.

I just really hope they are true to their word and do not tolerate fake injuries. I get the feeling it'll be tested.

Somehow I don't think anyone from those teams in 1978 will be playing. Did you not watch Argentina vs the Wallabies? Not really sure what you're trying to argue. It's ingrained into the soccer psyche.

Last edited:
Somehow I don't think anyone from those teams in 1978 will be playing. Did you not watch Argentina vs the Wallabies? Not really sure what you're trying to argue. It's ingrained into the soccer psyche.

It's a history lesson, pay attention young 'un.

It's a clip from 1978. I'm talking about players from 2015 and the match coming up soon for us. Never said anything about who started what. Stop looking for an argument ya old prick, before I kick the crutches from under ya.

Blocked.

Last edited:
ABs win this by at least 4 tries. Given the pathetic showings of England and SA it is looking like it is going to come down to AUS and NZ with NZ winning back to back. The rest of the world seems to have failed in upgrading their game.

Well lets see what Aussie and the AB's have to offer, we might be utter rubbish as well.
I bloody hope not, I'm taking the mrs to Wembley tomorrow.
Perhaps this is the year when the old guard go tumbling out of the hierarchy and the top tier is taken over by unheard of talent.

Argentina hasn't been diving: Nicolás Sánchez has been. Not the same thing.

On the other hand, Sánchez starts tomorrow lol.

ABs win this by at least 4 tries. Given the pathetic showings of England and SA it is looking like it is going to come down to AUS and NZ with NZ winning back to back. The rest of the world seems to have failed in upgrading their game.

You're comparing England getting a bonus point win over the 9th placed side in the world in the home world cup opener with huge pressure to the Boks losing to the 15th placed side? We played poorly, but nowhere near SA...

That's an example of perfect refereeing for penalising for jumping off Frank Oliver's shoulder ... nothing to see here :)

You're comparing England getting a bonus point win over the 9th placed side in the world in the home world cup opener with huge pressure to the Boks losing to the 15th placed side? We played poorly, but nowhere near SA...

It's too early to predict who's going to be there at the business end anyway; I doubt that any of the teams will continue with the same form from their first match ... England won, and I certainly wouldn't write off the Springboks. Australia and NZ still have to play, so who knows how they'll go. Japan need to follow up against the other teams in their pool now

Pleasantly surprised to see that the game will be shown on channel gem here in Aus tonight, no games were shown last night so I thought it would be only wallaby matches televised to the knockouts. Pity Japan and SAF wasn't televised last night.

Pleasantly surprised to see that the game will be shown on channel gem here in Aus tonight, no games were shown last night so I thought it would be only wallaby matches televised to the knockouts. Pity Japan and SAF wasn't televised last night.

Its the same here in NZ I wouldnt say im surprised by the coverage (or lack of it as the case actually is). Kinda ridiculous to me that Prime is playing informertials for like 4 hrs every sat and sun morning and then putting a 30 minute show on for highlights at 6pm. I assume we get to see the AB's game replayed on free to air monday at 6pm.... Its a bloody joke if you ask me.

Latest posts