• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Argentina (20/09/2015)

Cruz del Sur, what are you talking about? I gave a direct example. Clearly you can't handle the slightest bit of criticism. Get over yourself, you pathetic little man. If you want to have a go, PM me. Highly doubt people want this thread derailed.

I think Argentina's defense might stand strong for a good portion of the game, but we'll bring it home and open the game up late into the second half. Really hope a repeat upset isn't on the cards, but there are a few things we're doing different to the 'Boks which I hope will mean we'll avoid a similar fate.

Last edited:
Argentina are continuing to be an unknown quantity to me at the moment. With their new franchise being formed, things are certainly exciting for Argentinian rugby, but everything still feels to be in a bit of flux. Not sure how that will effect them during the world cup. They have the advantage of being together for a while now, but I don't see them beating NZ on their first outing.

I'm going for 38-12 to NZ.

Have picked the AB's 13+ in our work comp, hoping to see a fast open game.

Haha, well we've been over this a thousand times, but we have a losing record with Barnsey, so it's more than just an excuse!

Right you mongrels, I'm off to Wembley with the Mrs, see you well after the game is over, Get Your Black ON !! Wave to me on the telly, I'll be the ruggedly handsome old bugger next to the Witch !!
Cheers Big Ears...

Kia Kaha !!

- - - Updated - - -

Right you mongrels, I'm off to Wembley with the Mrs, see you well after the game is over, Get Your Black ON !! Wave to me on the telly, I'll be the ruggedly handsome old bugger next to the Witch !!
Cheers Big Ears...

Kia Kaha !!

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy the game mate! Go Black!

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers Big Ears...

Kia Kaha !!

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy the game mate! Go Black!

I honestly cannot afford to go to the pub again to watch a match... Anyone have a stream? D: VIP sports is giving me a headache

I honestly cannot afford to go to the pub again to watch a match... Anyone have a stream? D: VIP sports is giving me a headache
Can't you get an ITV stream over there? I know parts of Ireland do.

I'm going to presume you're not currently in Ireland?

Otherwise it's on both TV3 and ITV.

Im in France for the year. Cant watch Irish tv outside of Ireland (had to pay €15 a match to watch the GAA finals...).

Im going to try and create a Canal+ (French tv) account but all this craic is a nightmare, why is it so hard to watch sports online? Probably should have just went to the pub in retrospect!

Justin Marshall just called Japan "and all those other teams"................ "minion teams". Lol... wut?

Bloody hell Justin.. Man they have Sumo doing the game, he was doing the Northland vs Auckland womens Hockey this morning, man he does the rounds.. Must be tough for Dagg being on the panel as well.

Here we go, I agree with what Justin was saying about Julian, he needs to find another gear, soon, with Naholo looming in the ranks. NMS will nail down his spot easy.

Latest posts