• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

Stephen Moore absolute class. Well done Australia. I hope Pocock wins player of the year.

Finally, FINALLY! We have won a RWC away from NZ, and the "choker" tag has been put to bed forever.

I will enjoy the next few weeks on radio sport, where Mark "Mr. Negativity" Watson, and Kieran "glass half empty" Smythe will have to STFU and eat many helpings of humble pie.

Well done NZ.

Well done Wallabies.

Well done Cheika's 'finishers', you've finished his career.

Very, very stoked!!! Firstly, congratulations to Australia. Your second half comeback was nail biting and a real ripper. As for the All Blacks - what to say? Just elated. Dan Carter and Ma'a Nonu in particular; just incredible. Well done boys. Well bloody done.

I just hope we don't get streads of bullshhite from posters on this site whinging about refereeing decisions and creating lies like they did in 2011. Not talking about Australians, just individual idiots. We didn't win because of the refereeing. And if we're playing that card, then it was because of refereeing that Australia beat Scotland. A lot of calls were marginal, and they were one or two that were questionable from our perspective too. So let's not make things up like some people did after 2011.

I've obviously only watched it once but the refereeing did look like an issue that needs to be looked at. We had a lot of important decisions go in our favour and that is not right. But we were the better team and I'm glad we scored that last try to put a big gap on the scoreboard so hopefully the refereeing doesn't detract from what was a great performance by the All Blacks.

Well done both teams.

I've obviously only watched it once but the refereeing did look like an issue that needs to be looked at. We had a lot of important decisions go in our favour and that is not right. But we were the better team and I'm glad we scored that last try to put a big gap on the scoreboard so hopefully the refereeing doesn't detract from what was a great performance by the All Blacks.

Swings in roundabouts matey. Australia had a gigantic call go in their favor against Scotland AND should have had a man in the sin bin in this game.

We won fair and square. End of discussion.

Really enjoyed the game, both teams put everything into it and weren't afraid to run the ball.

Congrats to the All Blacks, best team in the world and rightly won.
Think 2nd and 3rd for Wallabies and Springboks is the right way of things too.

Latest posts