• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2014 TRC] South Africa v Australia in Cape Town (27/09/2014)

Good finish by Cooper in the corner. It makes a real difference for Australia having an actual winger finishing off the moves.

that Kuridrani kid is underrated isn't he. Superb finish by AAC, damn, almost 100 caps the guy..

Do stop making a t*t of yourself.................!!

:p

Vermeulen is just simply a monster.

Is it a Welsh thing to pronounce the word "use" 'eh-ooz' or is it just Nigel Owens who's got major enunciation issues ?

Le Roux continues to show how overrated he is in this game. Dunno if he's going through a phase this TRC or if he's really been way, way too overhyped as of late. He can run, that much we know. But decision making, passing, hands...and he's not even a great stepper or a brilliant counter attacker either. High ball/fullback duties he seems average.

Good first half. Wallabies can!

really hope they do, but I bet I know what's going to happen. Wallabies score another try in the next 20, make it look bleak for the homeside which in turn mounts a furious comeback to edge it at the end by, say, 2 to 4 points.

superb passage of play by the Boks concluded by the Lambie drop, what was that 25 phases ? Excellent attacking Rugby, relentless. Where was that the whole game ? Boks really do need a big spanking to start playing.

those last two Boks tries were really really soft to give away...completely came apart in the last 5min. Oh well...

WOW! 4 try bonus point win by the Boks. Never would have thought that at half time.

**** this. Wish the leaguies played Union... I'm so over us underperforming.

Latest posts