• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby play-off B: Sharks v Highlanders

Amazing try by Fekitoa!

Sharks 13 - Landers 10

33 minutes

C'mon Landers!

Credit to the Highlanders, they have really adjusted well , brilliant try at the end of the half. Sharks looked great in the first quarter and have gone to sleep now.

Beautiful try to the Highlanders. One of the best of the year.

Awsome try by Hames!!! How many passes??? I can't believe it!!

OMG! I love Rugby, lads!!!!

fkkk, got the schedule mixed up again...13-20 at 47min, surprising score there..

haven't seen scrum destruction like this in a long time...annihilation.

it's so strange how Saffa sides get back into games at home like. It's like they love to show they're really really vulnerable early/mid-way in the game, and then just decide they're going to win the game and for some reason their tries always look way too easy, almost like the opposing team doesn't really want to hold onto the lead. This is sooo reminiscent of the S.A. Wales test 2 some weeks ago. Sharks just decided, mmmm.........nah, we thought about it there and decided yeah, we're going to win this.

Landers lost a great opportunity. I feel sorry for Tahs, will now have to face to Brumbies. :eek:

Huge 20 minutes from the Sharks there. The forwards are starting to create space now with the HUGE amount of physicality and pressure.

F**king Osborne! F**king knock-on!

Last edited:
This is a great game of rugby. Try Highlanders! Although, the Highlanders looked a bit confused when they scored there haha.

Try by Landers!

Sharks 25 - Landers 27

66 minutes

Amazing game!

Thanks god for so much rugby!!!

Latest posts