• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Crusaders v Stormers (Round 4)

Taufua sounds good is he's a line breaker. Must be some good reason for him being benched

If his named rhymed with blightsock he would be starting....

Should be an easy 3 here for the Stormers. Dagg did something good for a change though...

Last edited:
Slade needs to be at 10 Taylor is offering zero in this match. The Crusaders had most of the ball in the first half if the Stormers get their share of ball they could run away with this. They know all they have to do is D up and the Crusaders wont be able to do jack.

Last edited:
Slade needs to be at 10 Taylor is offering zero in this match. The Crusaders had most of the ball in the first half if the Stormers get their share of ball they could run away with this.

I would be very surprised if the Stormers run away with the match. They might creep away 3 points at a time though.....

I'm still picking the Crusaders to win this match. Surely they will wake up eventually...

EDIT: Or I could be wrong ;) Great try by the Stormers!

Last edited:
Well deserved try for the Stormers. I'm starting to really worry about *my* Saders.

das

I would be very surprised if the Stormers run away with the match. They might creep away 3 points at a time though.....

I'm still picking the Crusaders to win this match. Surely they will wake up eventually...

EDIT: Or I could be wrong ;) Great try by the Stormers!

More to come aswell i reckon the Stormers won this match in the first half. This is not the same Crusaders team from previous years.

Crusaders changing there entire front-row. They aren't really the issue though. They need to get Taufua & Ellis on ASAP.

Stormers with superior lineout not even concerned with kicking the ball out. They are supremely confident the Crusaders pose no threat whatsoever. And who would blame them?

Fonotia on now. I'm not a big fan (I think he is a bit limited), but at least he will run straight and hard, and has the size to get over the advantage line...

To much stress for a Saturday morning... my nerves cant take this. I did say I though crusaders lackes penetration, obviously we've never had much either but now it can come down to a singular great moment.

Try Fonotia. It looks easy when you get quick ball!

Big chance now for the Crusaders to take the lead...

EDIT: nails it. Need to get out of their territory now.

Latest posts